How to Choose A Good Supplier On AliExpress?
The most daunting task in dropshipping from AliExpress is finding a good supplier you can depend on and trust. We as a whole have been there! At the point when first starting an eBay dropshipping business from AliExpress, a million fear-based reservations go through our heads. Most of them have to do about how to start approaching the subject and discovering suppliers, which is understandable!
- Will my supplier transport on time?
- Is my item going to arrive on time?
- Will the product match the item description?
- How would I even pick a supplier between many suppliers who sell the same product?
AliExpress has an enormous amount of suppliers and to be bluntly honest – it’s your business to sift through the garbage to discover a pearl. At the point when some of them are selling the same product, the costs and offers concerning shipping and handling time will be different, and it is up to you – the dropshippers, to pick between all these suppliers the ones we trust and can establish a long-term business relationship.
Let me take you on a step-by-step process on the most proficient method to locate a good dropshipping supplier for your eBay business.
Start with A Product Keyword Search and Initiate Elimination Process
Like with any other website, type in your criteria watchword and as I would like to think, narrow down search results in the pipe system. Start the elimination procedure with deciding to show only products with a 4+ star rating.
After that, you can pick any criteria that meet your particular needs, for example,
- Value range
- Free shipping
- The quantity of requests etc.
This will significantly decrease the quantity of products displayed and make you go one step towards finding a good dropshipping supplier on AliExpress.
After you have picked a product that meets your necessities, you start searching for the best dropshipping supplier by examining the store information and obtain supportive information, for example,
- To what extent is this store been open
Important: Always strive to work with stores that have been open for over one year.
AliExpress doesn’t give out the Top Brand Status out lightly. The supplier has to satisfy a certain standard to get top brand status.
Experience and take a gander at the feedback score, read the surveys costumers have left, particularly the ”1-2 star” audits to perceive what was the reasoning that those individuals left bad feedback.
In the event that you see a common issue either with the supplier’s behavior or the quality of the product, maybe you should abandon this supplier/product at that point. Don’t waste time on a ”DUD” and proceed onward – never forget that your time has value – TIME IS MONEY.
This section also gives you crucial information about store ratings
- On the off chance that the item arrived as depicted
- The vender’s communication aptitudes
- Speed of delivery
AliTools chrome extension encourages you to further investigate the supplier’s behavior and gives crucial information about
- Vender’s trust level — only purchase from reliable merchants
- Value history — avoid overrated products
- Popular video surveys of a product — make sure this will be the right decision
Consolidate the information gave by AliTools the store information to make an educated assumption about supplier reliability.
Communication, the most important factor!
After we experience all of these checklists, the most critical part of vetting out your supplier is the communication aptitudes of the supplier. Without it, it will be almost difficult to establish a long term business relationship with him.
- Get them off the AliExpress platform: WhatsApp, Wechat, Skype, it’s a lot easier to communicate with them away from AliExpress’ detecting eyes and take into consideration the comfort level of not being on the AliExpress chat all the time, especially in case you will talk on a daily basis.
- Ask questions – always ask questions, don’t assume or think! Just ask.
AliExpress’ suppliers won’t reveal information except if we point-blank ask them a particular question.
Don’t stress, with time, when you get to know each other – it gets better once you fabricating trust levels with one another.
- Response time–make sure your supplier gets back to you within 24 hours on the off chance that it takes him longer than that, think about proceeding onward, discover alternatives. Don’t waste time on a supplier that couldn’t be bothered to respond to you; it will save you a LOT of unnecessary headaches.
Secret Bonus Tip
During the years I’ve encountered some fantastic tools to ease the work. I might want to share one of them with all of you.
Oberlo Chrome Extension
The Oberlo chrome extension is an AliExpress Product Importer for Shopify, but one of its features is exceptionally valuable for dropshipping in general.
- It will sort out products with the ePacket delivery option
- Show you the handling time for the product in advance
- Show you if the shipping is free.
This extension is a real time-saver, as you won’t have to check the search result’s products one by one., all the shipping information the supplier gives is right in front of you.