Elite Dropship Academy, a new ecommerce course by AJ Jomah.
You’re probably curious if this training program is legitimate or fraudulent.
This review will provide the answer.
This page contains all the information you need about this course, including background information, pricing, course overview, and more.
When you are done, you will know if Elite Dropship Academy suits you.
Let’s get to it!
Elite Dropship Academy is a dropshipping program that teaches you how to make high-ticket sales.
Although I think the course is not terrible, I wouldn’t recommend it to anyone.
It is too expensive and it doesn’t suit my business model.
This course is not recommended for beginners.
Dropshipping at a high price is not something I like.
Dropshipping can be done in many different ways. High-ticket dropshipping is my least favorite.
This is especially true for beginners.
People tend to be more cautious when spending thousands of dollars online.
This is not usually something you would buy compulsively.
You will need to discover customers in order to do this work.
Shipping is another challenge for high-ticket products.
These products could include sofas or other heavy/large products.
It is going to be a nightmare dealing with returns.
It’s much easier to sell smaller products at a lower price and make many $30 sales per day rather than making one large sale of $150 (due to the effort of making that big sale).
Who is AJ Jomah?
AJ Jomah, the creator of Elite Dropship Academy, is not his first course.
Other courses he took were 7 Figure Skills, High-Ticket Dropshipping and other.
Jomah was a pizza shop owner and was in financial trouble many years ago.
Dropshipping was a way for him to dig himself out and he says he succeeded.
Jomah is a huge problem for me. It’s also a problem that I have with other internet marketers
These guys launch new courses on different topics all the time.
They will often launch courses on the hottest trend at the moment.
Dropshipping high-tickets is a hot trend so AJ Jomah offers a high-ticket dropshipping course.
These guys are not experts in everything.
A course that has been around for a while and is regularly updated would be a good choice. This is a sign that the creator is an expert.
You don’t want to pay for a course that is going to be obsolete in one year.
Elite Dropship Academy Course Overview
This course is divided into three parts.
- One Sale A Day Dropship Course
- Advanced Google Adwords Training Course
- Facebook Ads Training Course
This is a brief course that offers little extra or new information.
Here is a breakdown of each section:
One Sale A Day Dropship Course
This article will give you an overview of the high-ticket business model and all the information that you need to start your store.
This section contains the following:
- The basics: This section explains the basics of high-ticket dropshipping as well as dropshipping.
- Selecting your niche: This is the market where you will be selling products. This section will provide information about branding and products.
- Market research: This section explains how to test niches and obtain a list suppliers.
- How to create your Shopify store.
- Approval of suppliers: This section will help you find suppliers, how to onboard them and how to get in touch with them.
- Store optimization: This section contains more advanced tips to help your store increase sales and convert customers.
Advanced Google Adwords Training Course
Dropshipping is a great way to make money using Google Adwords.
These are the training modules that you will receive:
- Introduction: This is a brief overview of Adwords and how to use them
- Adwords setup: This module will show you how to set up your account and explain each campaign.
- How to launch an ad campaign.
- Display ads and search text: This module explains the various ads that you can run.
Facebook Ads Training Course
Facebook Training is identical to other ecommerce courses.
This section of training will teach you about the following:
- Set up your Facebook ads account
- How to view audiences
- Facebook Pixel
You know, stuff like that.
This Course is Expensive
A course that is truly outstanding can be worth $997, but it must be exceptional in my opinion.
Elite Dropship Academy isn’t like that.
The course is very short and only covers two traffic types.
It does not mention Instagram or Google Shopping Ads, which are both huge traffic sources.
The most likely reason this course is so costly is because it is being promoted with paid ads.
Internet marketers face a problem when they create courses on new topics. They never have a real audience.
Jomah could have a real audience, and not need to advertise the course via paid ads. It would likely be priced at around $299.
Paid ads are expensive and he is pricing it at $997 to increase his chances of making money with each sale.
Elite Dropship Academy Pros And Cons
Here are my thoughts on this course.
Decent training: Although the course is too short and expensive overall, it’s a decent training program if you remove the price.
- It’s way too expensive: The course isn’t worth $997. It would be a great course if it was $199 or something in the same range. However, $997 is a lot to pay for it.
- Limited traffic training: Ecommerce courses must cover at least 4 traffic sources. Anything less will mean you are wasting money. There’s no training on Google Shopping, no Instagram, no email marketing, no funnel training, no SEO training. This is unacceptable.
- Dropshipping high-ticket tickets is not for me. It is very difficult and can be a hassle. Shipping and returns are both a nightmare.
- AJ Jomah constantly releases courses. You don’t want someone to sell you a course that is new every year. People who have been in ecommerce for over a decade can put out courses. These are the people to learn from.
Is Elite Dropship Academy A Scam?
Some consider AJ Jomah a fraudster. I don’t think I would go that far.
He’s not someone I would buy from, however. He is good at creating hype and making course sales.
It doesn’t necessarily mean you will be successful, I think.
This is all there is to it.
I recommend going to another place if you are interested in learning ecommerce.