Adding social media icons to your Shopify store is a great way to promote your brand and connect with potential customers. By adding social media icons, you can make it easy for customers to find and follow your brand on social media. There are a few different ways that you can add social media icons to your Shopify store. In this post, we will show you how to add social media icons using the Social Media Icons app from the Shopify App Store.
How to add social media icons to your Shopify store?
Adding social media icons to your Shopify store is a great way to connect with customers and promote your brand on popular platforms. There are a few different ways to add social media icons to your store, which we’ll outline below.
1. Add social media icons using Shopify’s built-in icon library
Shopify offers a built-in library of social media icons that you can use on your store. To add an icon, select the “Icons” tab from the left-hand side menu in the Shopify editor, then click on the “Social Media Icons” section. From here, you can browse through the available icons and select the ones you’d like to use on your store. Once you’ve made your selection, click on the “Add icon” button to add it to your store.
2. Add social media icons using an app from the Shopify App Store
If you want more control over how your social media icons look, you can install an app from the Shopify App Store that lets you customize the appearance of your icons. Some of our favorite apps for customizing social media icons include:
• Social Media Icons by IconDock: This app lets you choose from over 500 different social media icons, as well as customize their size, shape, and color.
What are the benefits of adding social media icons to your Shopify store?
Adding social media icons to your Shopify store can be a great way to connect with potential customers and promote your brand. There are many benefits to adding social media icons to your Shopify store, including:
– Increasing brand awareness: Social media icons can help increase brand awareness by making it easy for potential customers to find and follow your brand on social media.
– Driving traffic to your website: Social media icons can also help drive traffic to your website by providing a clickable link to your website from your social media profiles.
– Boosting sales and conversion rates: Adding social media icons to your Shopify store can also lead to increased sales and conversion rates as customers are able to easily share products and promotions with their followers on social media.
How to choose the right social media icons for your Shopify store?
If you want your Shopify store to be successful, you need to make sure that you’re using the right social media icons. The right icons will help customers find your store and learn about your products or services.
There are a few things to consider when choosing social media icons for your Shopify store:
1. The size of the icons. Make sure that the icons are large enough to be easily seen and clicked on by potential customers.
2. The placement of the icons. Choose a spot on your store’s homepage where the icons will be highly visible.
3. The number of icons. Don’t overwhelm visitors with too many choices – choose a handful of popular platforms to focus on.
4. The style of the icons. Keep it consistent with the overall look and feel of your store so that visitors feel like they’re in the right place.
5. The call-to-action for each icon. Clearly state what customers can expect when they click on an icon (e.g., “follow us on Instagram for product updates”).
Overall, adding social media icons in Shopify is a fairly easy process that can be completed in just a few steps. By following the instructions above, you’ll be able to add social media icons to your Shopify store in no time. Doing so will give your customers an easy way to connect with you on their favorite platforms, and it can also help increase brand awareness and exposure for your business. So if you haven’t already, be sure to add social media icons to your Shopify store today!