If you’re using Shopify to sell products online, you might be wondering how to show more products per row on your desktop site. By default, Shopify only displays four products per row on desktop, but with a few simple tweaks, you can easily change that. In this blog post, we’ll share some tips on how to show more products per row in Shopify on desktop. By following these tips, you’ll be able to increase the number of products displayed on your site, making it easier for customers to browse and find what they’re looking for.
How to Show Shopify Products Per Row in Desktop
Show Shopify Products Per Row in Desktop
In order to show Shopify products per row in desktop, you will need to follow these steps:
1. Go to your Shopify admin panel and click on “Themes”.
2. Find the theme you are using and click on the “Customize” button.
3. Once you are in the customization panel, go to the “Product” section and select the number of products you want to show per row under the “Products per row” option.
4. Save your changes and you’re done!
Tips and Tricks
1. Use the Product Listing Page editor to change the number of products per row in Desktop view.
2. In the “Advanced” tab, change the “Products per Row” setting to the desired number of products.
3. Save your changes and view your product list in Desktop view to see the updated number of products per row.
1. How do I change the number of products per row in Shopify?
To change the number of products per row in Shopify, you’ll need to access the “Edit HTML/CSS” page for your theme. From there, you can edit the “theme.scss.liquid” file to adjust the number of products that appear per row.
2. How do I make sure my products are always evenly spaced on the page?
If you want your products to be evenly spaced on the page, you can add a bit of code to your “theme.scss.liquid” file that will force each product to take up an equal amount of space. This will make sure that your products are always evenly spaced, no matter how many are displayed on a given page.
3. What if I want to change the spacing between products?
If you want to change the spacing between products, you can again edit your “theme.scss.liquid” file and adjust the padding values for your product grid. By changing these values, you can control exactly how much space appears between each product on the page.
There you have it! These are the tips you need to follow in order to show Shopify products per row in desktop mode. By following these simple steps, you can ensure that your products are displayed correctly and efficiently on your website. Do you have any other tips to share? Let us know in the comments below!
Table of Contents