Bamboo flooring is a popular choice for both residential and commercial applications. It’s environmentally friendly, easy to care for, and offers a number of benefits over other flooring options. If you’re looking to add bamboo flooring to your business inventory, consider shopping for wholesale bamboo flooring suppliers in the USA. Not only will you be able to find the best prices possible, but you’ll also be able to get high-quality products that will meet your specific needs. Browse our directory of bamboo flooring wholesalers today and discover the best fit for your business.
What is Bamboo Flooring?
Bamboo flooring is a sustainable flooring resource that is environmentally friendly. Bamboo grows rapidly, but takes only three years to reach maturity, making it a fast-to-mature flooring option. The bamboo plant’s strong fibers are twisted into ropes, which are then cut into thin strips and dried. When the strands of fiber are pliable, they’re woven together into a mat or sheet.
Because bamboo is not Hevea brasiliensis like most other flooring options, it doesn’t require the use of sealants or adhesives. This means that bamboo floors can be easily cleaned with water and a soft cloth or vacuum cleaner. In addition to being eco-friendly, bamboo flooring is also strong and durable – perfect for high-traffic areas like kitchens and baths.
Types of Bamboo Flooring
There are many types of bamboo flooring, each with its own unique features and benefits. Here are four of the most popular types:
Bamboo Hard Flooring
Bamboo Flooring-Types and Prices
Bamboo Flooring for Wet Areas
Bamboo Hard Flooring is made from the hardiest varieties of bamboo and is generally the most durable type of bamboo flooring. It’s also the least expensive and easiest to install.
Bamboo Flooring-Types and Prices
There are a number of different types of bamboo flooring, each with its own unique features and price range. Here are four examples:
• Bamboo Hard Flooring: This is made from the hardiest varieties of bamboo and generally the most durable type of bamboo flooring. It’s also the least expensive and easiest to install.
• Engineered Bamboo Flooring: This type of bamboo flooring is made from a blend of two or more different types of bamboo, which gives it various properties (e.g., hardness, density, color) that vary depending on the percentage mix. Some engineered bamboo floors even have a wood like appearance.
The price range for engineered bamboo floors varies widely, but they can be quite costly compared to some other types of bamboo floors. For example, a high-end engineered floor may cost up to three times as much as a lower-end traditional floor made from solid pieces of bamboo.
How to Choose the Right Bamboo Flooring Supplier
When choosing a bamboo flooring supplier, it is important to consider the various factors listed below.
When searching for a bamboo flooring supplier, be sure to select one with a high quality product. Look for suppliers who use true bamboo products and avoid those who use composites or other materials in place of bamboo.
Bamboo flooring can be pricey, so it is important to find a supplier who will offer you a competitive price. Make sure to compare prices before making your purchase.
Location and Delivery
It is also important to find a supplier who will deliver the products to your location. Look for suppliers who have delivery services in your area and make sure that you are able to meet their delivery schedule.
Bamboo Flooring Installation Tips
If you are thinking about installing bamboo flooring, there are a few things you should know before beginning.
1. Be sure to have the right tools: You’ll need a LEVEL and a tape measure for measuring your room, as well as a Jigsaw for cutting the bamboo pieces to the correct size.
2. Prep the surface: Make sure the surface you’re going to install the floor on is smooth and free of dust or dirt. Use a dry cloth to clean it thoroughly and then apply a coat of white primer.
3. Get started: Lay down your first row of bamboo pieces, with joints staggered evenly along the length of the plank. Once all your pieces are in place, use your Jigsaw to cut them to the correct size, making sure not to overlap joints or create any gaps between boards.
4. Finish up: Once all your joints are cut, use a hand sandpaper to rough up the edges so they look like natural wood (this will help resist moisture and stains). Finally, apply an anti-microbial sealer or finish of your choice and enjoy your new bamboo floor!
List of Bamboo Flooring Wholesale Suppliers in USA
There are many bamboo flooring wholesalers in the USA, but not all of them carry all types of bamboo flooring. Here is a list of some of the most popular bamboo flooring wholesalers in the USA:
1. Bamboo Flooring Source
2. The Floor Store
4. Bamboo Flooring Outfitters
If you are looking for a bamboo flooring supplier in the USA, be sure to check out our selection. We carry a wide variety of bamboo flooring products, including unfinished bamboo floors and pre-finished bamboo floors. Plus, we offer a range of colors and finishes to fit any home décor.