We researched and found out top 3 reasons for failing in dropship business.
1. Not becoming a curious learner.
- If something fails, think about the potential reasons why it failed.
- Look at what top stores are doing, look at their FB ads. How does your ads compare ? How does your site compare ?
- Join as many dropshipping FB groups as possible, learn from others and help others in groups.
Look deeper in to your FB metrics:
- Launching failed ad sets ? --> Look at demographics breakdown, see who purchased.
- High CPM’s or no one clicking your ads ? --> Look at watch time % on your ad sets.
- Test everything --> test duping, increasing budgets, different ad accounts. FB is random.
2. Copying someone else’s video ad creative and product page WITHOUT change anything.
- Could be done 6+ months to 1 year ago --> FB is smart now and know when you copy and will penalize you with higher CPM.
- Take the time to learn how to overlay and cut together videos.
3. Not being comfortable spending money and LOSING.
- Never start any business if you are in financial stress.
- Don’t quit your day job and go ‘all in’ when you now nothing. You need free cash flow to invest and learn in FB ads.
How useful was this post?
Click on a star to rate it!
Average rating / 5. Vote count:
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Thanks for your feedback!