Table of Contents
What is 365 Dropship?
Dropshipping is a revolutionary idea that 365 dropship introduced to revolutionize the fashion, jewellery, and beauty industries worldwide. Dropshipping is a platform that allows sellers to dropship internationally. 365, utilizing its marketing and ecommerce expertise, came up with the idea to dropship premium products around the world. Their website currently lists over 50,000 premium products. There are a variety of products, from everyday items from L’Oreal and Lancome to luxury brands such as Lancome. 365 Dropship offers fine jewellery and beauty products as well as fashion and beauty products.
They have recently started to explore other products that are required for pets. It is evident that 365 Dropship is diversifying its product range. Sellers can list their products online and interact directly with customers. A 365 dropship also has a well-organized logistics department and an excellent inventory management system. It also features an up-to-date tracking system that allows you to see the status and location of your order in real time. This is something that is missing from many dropship companies.
Features of the 365 Dropship
The 365 Dropship is a completely different type of dropship company. 365 Dropship offers inventory optimization techniques, which is something that is not offered by many dropship companies. 365 Dropship has its own logistics channel so it can handle all the deliveries. It integrates well with e-commerce giants such as Amazon and eBay.
Pros of 365 Dropship
* Stock Management 365 Dropship has a well-designed and highly-respected stock management system. 365 Dropship ensures that its stock is kept in stock and notifies the seller if the product is out of stock. This allows the seller to restock the stock on time. Even the most popular products are seldom out of stock. This is because 365 dropship has an efficient stock management system. The seller is always kept informed and the customer is never without the product they desire.
* The number of plans – The 365 Dropship recognizes that not all businesses operate at the same scale. Therefore, it offers 3 types of membership plans to suit different business owners. A small dropship seller may feel that he is unable to operate on a large scale and therefore does not wish to block those funds. However, he can still use the services offered by the 365 dropship for as low as $9 per month. E-commerce is also possible with such a low investment. Below are the details.
* Integration 365 Dropship integrates well with major e-commerce platforms like Amazon, eBay and Shopify. Pre-designed product descriptions and images allow sellers to easily import data in XML and CSV formats and upload them directly to any of these e-commerce sites. Dropship sellers can import data from 365 dropship to be able to sell products on their own websites.
* A wide range of products 365 Dropship offers. The website offers everything you could want. The website offers everything a customer needs, but luxury products are also available if they want to go out of their way. Dropshippers love the wide selection of products on this website.
Cons of 365 Dropship
365 Dropship was not as popular as it should be despite the large range of products and well-organised stock management. It is possible for several reasons.
* Packaging – Dropship sellers face a major problem because 365 dropship prohibits any product from being packed with the seller’s logo or any plain label logo. The product must be shipped and packed as 365 dropship requires. The packaging cannot bear the branding of the seller, which can sometimes prove to be irritating for some sellers.
* Transactions – Although dropship ships products to many countries around the world, PayPal accepts only US dollars as payment. If the seller sells products to other countries, this becomes a problem. Dropship sellers receive payments in foreign currency, and some of them lose while converting it into US dollars. Dropship sellers sometimes have to deal with this loss of currency.
* Pricing – It has been observed that 365 Dropship doesn’t offer the lowest prices to dropship sellers. Because of its high maintenance costs, 365 Dropship often charges higher products than other dropship companies. Dropship sellers feel uncomfortable when they are charged incorrectly.
Review of 365 Dropship
Dropship sellers were often seen complaining about pricing issues on many forums. Although not many reviews were found, 365 dropship buyers complained about the poor pricing and payment practices. Some dropshippers even quit 365 dropships to find a cheaper and better option on another dropship website. The official website for the 365 Dropship does not include any reviews of dropships. Some sellers also complained about the strict payment methods and lack of flexibility. Below are some reviews.
Their website is hosted by GoDaddy. They have a Domains by Proxy section. This means that they keep their company information secret. They do not provide their address or phone number. They use the Wix app to upload products. There were questions about the 365dropship product catalog and how to upload products. Either they are a great company & people don’t want to discuss them, or very few people use them but no one has been scammed.” [Grey Jaguar, wholesaleforums.co.uk]
Chinabrands.com – China’s dropship giant
Chinabrands.com is a solution that addresses all of the concerns and issues raised by sellers. Chinabrands.com is home to many dropshippers from China and around the world. It is well-known that no other country can offer lower prices than China for most product categories. Chinabrands.com offers flexible packaging and payment terms. Chinabrands.com is a dropship seller-focused site. The company’s main goal is to maximize the profits of dropship sellers. Because the company has a large area of operations, its internal expenses are relatively low. This means that sellers have more opportunities to make a profit. chinabarnds.com is an excellent alternative because it provides solutions to these problems.