Whether you’re a small business owner or an established ecommerce entrepreneur, finding the right payment gateway is essential for your success. One of the most popular solutions on the market today is Payflow Pro. You may be wondering if this payment gateway can integrate with one of the most popular ecommerce platforms out there: Shopify. The answer is yes, but it requires a few steps. In this article, we will discuss how to integrate Payflow Pro with Shopify, as well as why this integration is beneficial for your business.
What is Payflow Pro?
Payflow Pro is a payment gateway that enables you to accept credit card and electronic check payments. It is a fully automated, real-time solution that streamlines the payment process for both you and your customers. Payflow Pro integrates with Shopify, so you can easily accept payments on your online store.
How to integrate Payflow Pro with Shopify
Payflow Pro is a payment gateway that enables you to take credit card and electronic check payments. You can use Payflow Pro with Shopify to accept payments from customers who shop on your store.
To integrate Payflow Pro with your Shopify store, you will need to sign up for a Payflow Pro account and then obtain a API signature from PayPal. Once you have these two pieces of information, you can follow the instructions below:
1) From your Shopify admin, go to Settings > Payments.
2) Under Payment gateways, click Manage gateways.
3) Click the + symbol next to the Other payment gateways section.
4) Select Custom Gateway from the list of choices.
5) Enter a name for your gateway in the Display Name field. This is the name that will be displayed to customers at checkout.
6) In the Custom Gateway URL field, enter this URL: https://www.paypalobjects.com/webstatic/checkout/connect-logo-large_dcc_RCP.png
7) Leave the Enable test mode checkbox unchecked unless you are testing your gateway configuration.
8) Save your changes.”
Integrating Payflow Pro with Shopify allows you to take advantage of both platforms. With Shopify, you can build a professional online store and accept payments with Payflow Pro. This integration can save you time and money by streamlining your payment processing.
Some benefits of using Payflow Pro with Shopify include:
-The ability to process credit card and electronic check payments
-A streamlined payment processing experience
-The ability to grow your business with Shopify’s powerful eCommerce platform
To conclude, Shopify’s integration with Payflow Pro allows merchants to securely process payments. This secure integration is simple and easy to set up and use, allowing store owners to quickly get started accepting payments from customers. With the help of PayFlow Pro for Shopify, merchants can accept a variety of payment methods in order to build a successful eCommerce business.