Are you looking for the best phone case dropship deals? AliExpress offers a variety of phone case dropships to suit your needs. You’ll find a wide range of phone case dropships from top brands and many discounts during large sales. To make the most out of your online shopping experience, filter for products that offer free shipping and free returns.
Did you see something that caught your eye? You can now shop for it on AliExpress and get a great deal! Browse through our extensive collection of phone case dropships and filter by price or best match to find the one that fits you best. To narrow your search, you can filter items that are free shipping, fast delivery, or free returns to reduce the number of phone case dropships!
You need more information to locate the most popular phone case dropship. You can sort by “orders” to find the most popular phone case dropship on AliExpress. It’s easy to find what you need and it takes just seconds. You can read real customer reviews to make informed decisions. These reviews cover everything from high-quality brands to budget options, so you can find the right phone case dropship for your needs, regardless of what your budget.
Also, don’t forget to look for sales such as the 11.11 Global Shopping Festival, Anniversary Sale, or Summer Sale. These are great opportunities to save money on phone case dropships and get even lower prices.
We’ll tell you a secret if you’re new to AliExpress. Before you place your order, make sure to look for coupons. You’ll be able to save even more on dropshipping phone cases. You can find a variety of discounts by just browsing AliExpress, or playing some fun games.
It’s never been more time to start your own phone case business.
The US market for accessories for mobile phones (like screen protectors and cases) is growing rapidly. It will reach a value of $75.62 Billion by 2026 . You can create a highly profitable company by finding your market share.
Smartphones are taking over the world. Smartphones are everywhere we go. Even to the bathroom. Consumers need to be able to protect their investments as they become more valuable.
A phone case offers both security and freedom for customers to show off their individuality. These products can also be a great way to make a profit for business owners. These products can be sold online or offline, customized via print on demand, or even dropshipped without having to spend a lot.
Let’s take a look at the steps required to start a case business.
What do you need to start a phone case business?
A plan of action is the most important thing for any business owner when they start a phone case company. There are many types of cases available for different phones. Before you begin designing, make sure you are aware of your options. You can print on your cases or personalize them with these options:
- Slim gel cases:Slim cases can be customized with a variety of designs. Additional grip sections make it easier to hold your phone. Gel cases are versatile and affordable, making them ideal for many designs.
- Bumper Cases: bumper cases provide extra protection around the edges and sides. You can get a complete gel section to cover the back of your phone or wrap the phone around certain areas to protect it from damage.
- Wallet Cases: For those who want to protect both their screen and phone simultaneously, wallet covers cover all parts of the phone and protect against scratches. Many are available in leather-style materials that can be customized.
- Hard Cases:Hard covers snap on to the phone and protect it from damage. These cases are great for protecting your phone and can last longer than other options like gel or rubber. You can even customize hard cases.
- Special Cases: special cases offer unique features such as extra shock protection, built in charging systems and hand-carved wood designs. These cases can be quite attractive to customers, even though they may cost more.
Also, think about the phones you are designing for. There are many phone models available today. It may not be possible for you to make cases that fit all models of phones. You should start with the most popular phones for your target audience.
Tools such as Keywords Everywhere allow you to track search volume for certain types of phones, so you can know where you should start.
7 Steps to Start a Phone Case Business
Now that you have a clear idea of the types of cases and phone types you will be using, you can start planning your route to launch. Although starting your business may seem daunting initially, the digital world is changing rapidly and it’s much easier than you might think. This is what you need in order to start a business selling phone cases:
Find a gap in the Market
Finding a gap in the market and creating a strategy to fill it is what creates the best business. There are many phone case companies. You can build a unique and competitive brand by choosing a niche.
A niche is a smaller market, which means you have less competition when it comes down to making your company stand apart. Focusing on niches like eco-friendly customers can help you direct your business processes. This will allow you to determine which materials and suppliers you can use.
Google will rank you higher if you focus on one niche. This is because you can target the terms that are most relevant to your audience. How do you find a gap in your market?
- Google Trends: Tools like Google Trends can help you identify the most popular products within your industry, such as “wooden” or “personalized” phones cases. This tool can also be used to identify which phones are most popular with your customers.
- Conducting competitor analyses: Using your competitors’ data will allow you to see which audience is being targeted and which ones still require more options. You might find that your competitors do not offer phone cases for professionals, teachers, and moms.
- Talk to your customers Get to know people within your target audience. You might be able to collect valuable information by running surveys in forums or on social media groups.
- Find influencers: Visit social media to see which cases are getting the most attention. Instagram is a great place for you to see some of the most beautiful phone cases available today.
Create Some Phone Cases
Now it’s time for you to design some phone cases. This is where the fun begins. You can experiment with different designs. You can make your own mockups using Photoshop, or use the mockup generators provided by print on demand (POD). These will allow you to see how your design would look on different phones.
Before you print, double-check all options. Some companies may limit the printing process or cover only a portion of the case. Your phone case can be designed by:
- Create customer-generated designs. Have a large social media following? Your audience can upload photos and designs to you for printing onto a personal phone case.
- You can work with freelancers There are many freelance artists who can design phone cases for you. These professionals are often very affordable and can create cases for many customers.
- Contact a designer: Search for designers on creative forums or sites like Dribbble. Look for people who are willing to work with your on a longer-term basis. You can even hire designers to work on contracts, or ask them for complete collections.
Before you launch your brand of phone cases, it is important to offer a wide range of options to your customers. Do not start a business with only one or two cases. Smartphone owners value variety.
Create Your Brand
Your brand is your business’s identity. This can be communicated through unique logos, color choices, a well-designed website and packaging strategy. Your brand helps you stand out from your competition and makes your company more memorable. You should have:
- To set your brand apart, create a unique logo
- Attractive visuals such as brand photography animations, videos and illustrations
- To convey your company’s identity and personality, a color palette is necessary. Make sure to understand the psychology behind colors before creating a palette.
- Copywriting and content to show your unique voice.
- Customers will remember your brand’s mission statement and brand name
- To help customers identify you, a mission or set brand values
To see what kind of branding your competitors have been creating, it’s a good idea to do some research. You can make notes about what you like and don’t like about similar brands, and then use the resources available online to create your brand. Shopify has its own video and Logo Maker.
Choose a Sourcing Strategy
It’s now time to locate a source of inventory for your business. You have a few options, including:
Working together with a manufacturer
With platforms such as Handshake, it’s simple to find a wholesale manufacturer at an affordable price. You can search for various types of cases for different phones on this site. This will allow you to save money by buying in bulk.
Using print on demand
If you’re looking to add your own designs and have them sent directly to customers, print on demand companies can help. Print on demand allows you to choose a supplier that will add your design to the phone cases you select. The companies then create them for you.
Dropshipping can be one of the most cost-effective ways to source phone cases and accessories for your business. Select a manufacturer that makes the product you need and they will ship your phone cases directly to your customers. Dropshipping tools such as Oberlo offer a wide range of accessories for phones, so you don’t have to worry about stock.
Are you confused between these two options? To choose the best sourcing strategy for you business, learn how print-on-demand compares with dropshipping.
Pricing Your Cases
The most difficult part of starting a phone case business is choosing the right price for your product. Customers will leave your company if your price is too high. A very low price could indicate that you are using inferior materials.
Your target market must be able to afford your design while still expressing high quality. To get an idea of the prices offered by your competitors, look at them. Next, consider the factors that could affect your pricing such as the time it takes to produce the items you want and the resources required to do so.
After you have recouped the cost of manufacturing the product, you will need to decide how much profit you want. For more information, see these pricing strategies.
Create Your Online Store
Building your online store is the most exciting thing you can do for your new business. Although there are many great ways to sell online, it’s best to start with an easy-to-use store builder like Shopify.
When you are working on your website, ensure that you include all things that will impact the perception of your company. Create memorable landing pages, upload stunning product images and write engaging product descriptions. You should also consider:
- To build trust in your site, visit our About and Contact Us pages
- You can check out pages that offer multiple payment options
- Information regarding legal matters, such as privacy policies and terms & conditions
- Content marketing via a blog or news page
- Slide-ins and pop-ups are great for sharing offers with customers
Shopify offers a variety of great features that will allow you to jump right into the site-building process. There are many stunning ecommerce themes that you can choose from, so your site will look amazing.
Promote Your Phone Case Brand
It’s now time to bring people to your business.
To build a loyal customer base, marketing your phone case brand is key. While some advertising strategies are expensive, others are much more affordable. You can post content on social media and not spend much. Or, you might try:
- You can nurture your leads with email marketing. Your customers must opt in to your email marketing campaigns.
- Influencer marketing is a way to get cases promoted by people you already trust. This will build your brand’s reputation and help you attract new customers.
- Social media marketing using paid and unpaid campaigns. This will help you reach certain audiences like teens who are interested in phone cases that feature movies.
PPC, Facebook Ads and paid Instagram campaigns all can help you attract more attention. Keep in mind that not all marketing campaigns are immediate payoffs.