In this essay, we’ll thoroughly contrast these two solutions. Why, therefore, is picking the appropriate dropshipping plugin for your store so crucial?
These numbers make it very evident that ecommerce store owners must make a thorough and sensible decision when selecting their shipping supplier. But which should you pick?
It can be daunting to consider all the many providers out there that are promising various things. Any aspiring owner of an online store needs to be aware that customers today are computer savvy and take their time reading reviews, comparing products, and researching costs.
And what topics are customers most likely to discuss in reviews?
Hint: It has to do with the caliber of your goods, as well as their dependability and promptness of delivery. It goes without saying that choosing the proper supplier is crucial to determining a company’s success and frees you up to concentrate on expanding other facets of your brand.
Let’s see how Oberlo and Dropified perform in this regard.
On its website, Dropfied helpfully provides a brief description that highlights what it does:
“Dropified is software that enables you to easily import and manage dropshipped products into your favorite e-commerce platform (like WooCommerce, Shopify, and others) and then ship those products you’ve sold directly to your customers, wherever they may live on this planet – in just a few clicks… without EVER physically touching the product,” says the company.
That’s basically it.
Its webpage is bursting with glowing customer reviews and informs potential customers that by registering, they will join a club of more than 44,714 people! No way can 44,714+ people be wrong, right?
It was one of the first dropshipping apps to enter the market when it was founded back in 2015. Their website states that they assist business owners in Lithuania with “Finding things to sell, adding them to your Shopify store and starting selling.”
Oberlo currently has 4.7 stellar ratings in the Shopify app store and an 8.7 TrustScore from Trustpilot. Good, huh?
More than 85 million things have been purchased online worldwide by its merchants since it was founded. Its USP, which reads: “Oberlo is the top platform for entrepreneurs to search and locate things to sell online,” is quite similar to Dropified’s. The marketplace links retailers with suppliers that send goods straight to customers. Dropshipping is a technique that dramatically lowers the entrance barrier for business owners.
But how do they each function?
You must first set up a Shopify ecommerce store before using Oberlo or Dropified.
Interestingly, if you’re using Dropified, you can link with other e-commerce platforms in addition to Shopify. We’ll talk more about that later.
Once your online store has been setup, go to the Google Chrome Extension store and look for Dropified or Oberlo.
Install the desired plugin as soon as you find it. After it has finished installing, start looking into products. Their logo ought to be visible on the merchandise. Which dropshippers do Dropified and Oberlo collaborate with, one might ask?
In summary, Dropified partners with industry heavyweights like Amazon, AliExpress, and about 50 other suppliers, whereas Oberlo has a far smaller selection.
Dropified vs Oberlo: A Quick Fire Comparison
Dropified’s most affordable bundle, “Dropified Premium,” is $127 per month, while its most expensive plan, “Builder,” is $47 per month.
Oberlo has two different pricing tiers, with the ‘Basic’ package costing $29.90 per month and the ‘Oberlo Pro’ package costing $79.90 per month.
Billed Every Year:
Dropified Premium is $1164 per month, and Dropified Builder is $468.
Interestingly, Oberlo clients cannot take advantage of the same annual discounts Dropified provides because Oberlo does not allow users to pay for an entire year up front.
The maximum number of items you can list each month
- You are allowed to list 15,000 items per month on Dropified Builder, and 50,000 on Dropified Premium.
- Oberlo Basic and Oberlo Pro both have a cap of 10,000 and 30,000 goods, respectively.
Which eCommerce Platforms Do They Support?
- Oberlo Basic and Oberlo Pro both support Shopify
- Shopify, GrooveKart, Woocommerce, and CommerceHQ are supported by the Dropified Builder and Premium plans.
A 14-day free trial is available for each Dropified pricing option. In contrast, Oberlo has a free “Starter” plan that allows users to post and sell up to 500 products.
Dropified vs Oberlo: What Do They Have in Common?
- There is no limit to the quantity of orders you can place.
- Alerts from your suppliers about product availability and pricing will be sent to you.
- Product boards
- The option of manually processing orders
- A step-by-step ‘place order’ button
- Products can be changed in bulk.
- To your product pages, you can import product variants.
- If you are placing orders, you can switch the product provider.
- Create product bundles
- In-app order management
- Mark orders as fulfilled automatically on the e-commerce platform of your choice.
- Send out delivery confirmation emails using the e-commerce platform of your choice.
- A simple image editor
- You may provide your own product photos.
- Access to US-based products
- An import pricing markup tool (including advanced pricing markup rules)
- Templates for product descriptions
- Order ID from AliExpress can be saved as a “Order Tag.”
- Sort products using ePacket
- Orders placed for exports on a supplier platform (i.e., AliExpress).
Dropified vs Oberlo: What Differentiates the Two Tools?
It’s important to note that Dropified offers many more automations and functionality than Oberlo before reading through this lengthy list.
Is it really that important? Yes, it does since you might have to pay more later on (by installing additional plugins) to ensure that your e-commerce store has all the functionality you require both now and as your company expands.
So before making any additional comments, let’s examine their disparities.
In contrast to Dropified Premier,
- Google product feeds
- Multiple stores
- CallFlex: This gives you the option of giving your consumers a local or toll-free phone number to contact.
- A built-in feature called TubeHunt enables you to look for videos based on any YouTube category.
Only Dropified Basic (and higher plans) provide the following:
- An AliExpress product research tool is called AliExtractor.
- An auto place order button
- An auto choose shipping order button
- With only one click, save products to the app and/or your preferred ecommerce site.
- Your e-commerce platform can submit information and orders to Dropified in bulk.
- You can add supplier product reviews straight to your product pages.
- Automatically submit orders for packaged goods
- In the notes box of your e-commerce platform, you can preserve order information.
- For your preferred e-commerce platform, you can modify the order notes field.
- Within the app, you may search and filter orders.
- Auto-save order ID from AliExpress
- The Chrome extension updates the app with the order tracking number.
- Obtain product pictures
- Having use of a sophisticated picture editor
- Having use of the “Clipping Magic” editor ( a tool for removing image backgrounds)
- API YouZign
- Add specific notes to the supplier
- As soon as an order is placed and a tracking number is added, add order tags to your e-commerce platform.
- Custom line attributes and notes can be sent to the seller.
- Enable risk levels for orders
- Notifications for syncing of a tracking number that is delayed can be sent.
- ePacket ID for numerous nations
- Unrestricted use of a fast Captcha solver
- Audit of orders (This tool compares orders placed on your store the orders placed with the dropshipping supplier)
Only that Oberlo offers a profit dashboard whereas Dropified’s “Builder” plan does not. In contrast, Dropified offers a Decaptcha Captcha solver and sub-users, whereas Oberlo Basic does not.
Are the variations between the two significant?
Simply said, absolutely.
Take their prices as an example. After two weeks, Dropified doesn’t provide anything free for business owners or smaller organizations. In contrast, Oberlo offers a ton of free services to its subscribers. You can list up to 500 products for free and gain access to the following:
- Daily synchronization of products
- Automation tool pricing
- Automatic order completion
- Sales statistics
Not bad for a complimentary plan, huh?
In contrast, Dropified includes its Captcha feature in their “Builder” plan, for example, if we concentrate on value for money. This is crucial because it allows you to save time by eliminating the need for you to manually solve hundreds of Captchas each day. Similar functionality is available with Oberlo’s Pro plan only,
Furthermore, when it comes to time-saving capabilities, it’s important to note that only Dropified has an auto place order button. This refers to the ability to choose which orders should be processed simultaneously. To “limit the number of order windows open on AliExpress, prevent anti-fraud software from warning the user, inundate the business owner with Captcha, and potentially ban the IP address of our members,” according to Dropified, the company designed this. Practical, no?
What about Their Websites: Dropified vs. Oberlo
Both websites, we must admit, are incredibly user-friendly and written in a style that is intended for the typical eCommerce owner. Therefore, do not worry if you are unfamiliar with technical terms and acronyms. Each website is simple to use. You’ll discover the solutions to your inquiries, you may be sure, in a matter of seconds.
Naturally, both sites highlight the advantages of utilizing their respective products, but they do so in a way that makes it clear at a glance. As a result, you’ll be able to see rather quickly if what they’re offering fits with your current and future business strategy. We appreciate the fact that both websites are honest about their reviews and eager to highlight their satisfied users by putting faces to names and providing specific quotes and testimonials.
Oberlo vs. Dropified: Customer Support
Oberlo has a wide range of customer assistance options. Examples include their “Oberlo 101 Course,” a hub for dropshipping, free ebooks, a hub for marketing, video lessons, podcasts, and a hub for statistics.
For business owners looking to learn more about developing their brand, marketing their enterprise, and making the most of Oberlo, there is now the Oberlo YouTube Channel. Also available around-the-clock is a Help Center, on top of that. Customers can email and use live web chat to communicate with support staff. You can simply type in a message, and after a certain amount of time, someone will reply.
The “Dropified Order Fulfillment Process,” “Bulk Editing Products,” and “Add the Dropfied Extension to Google Chrome” are just a few of the training videos that Dropified provides. There are a number of articles covering frequently asked questions, a FAQ section, and a chatbox where you can ask inquiries.
Which of Dropified and Oberlo should you choose?
We can’t make your decision for you, but we can tell that Oberlo seems like an excellent option if you’re a small business or running an ecommerce business as a side business to your day job. You won’t have to pay any fees or other expenses if you choose their free tier because it is free. Oberlo appears to be an excellent option overall for newcomers just dipping their toes into the world of ecommerce or if you’re a small business and intend to stay that way.
Just keep in mind that Oberlo has a cap on the number of orders you may place each month; nevertheless, if that doesn’t bother you, using Oberlo is a no-brainer.
But if you want to expand your company, Dropified is certainly a better option. This choice has so many more built-in functions. Starting off with the Dropified “Builder” rate therefore looks like a wise choice. After all, as your company expands, you can always update. This gives you the freedom to expand your company as necessary in the future.
Have you ever utilized Oberlo or Dropfied? Do you intend to change things up? Or, do you intend to make a new use of one or both of these tools? In either case, please share your opinions regarding these two solutions in the space provided below. We eagerly anticipate hearing from you soon!