Reasons to Dropship
01. Dropshipping is a great way to start selling online with little capital. Dropshipping is a great way to simplify the process of starting an online store. Dropshippers typically need to pre-purchase stock and warehouse it. Dropshipping allows you to avoid the need to invest large sums of capital. Instead, you can have your suppliers take care of this cost. You can easily set up an online store, connect with a payment provider, and then integrate with a dropshipping company to choose the products you want.
02. You don’t have to worry about stocking your garage. Your suppliers will take care of warehousing your products and shipping them. You will not only save money on storage, but your product range can be expanded as there is no limit to the physical space available or geographic boundaries. You can now focus your resources on marketing and customer services, since manufacturing and warehouse are already taken care of.
03. You can operate your dropshipping business from anywhere. If you have any questions regarding an order, make sure you are able to quickly and easily reach out to your suppliers and customers.
04. Dropshipping allows you to quickly test different products and adjust your inventory according to current trends. You can source products from suppliers without any upfront costs and be more flexible as there is no obligation to sell the product. You can remove a product from your website if it isn’t selling. Dropshipping platforms allow you to quickly see what’s hot and add it to your product line. This allows you to capitalize on lucrative trends much quicker than traditional retail models.
05. Scale efficiently When you have a lot of orders for traditional eCommerce, you will need to do more work sourcing, packaging, shipping and handling the products. This entire process is managed by the supplier. You can scale your business without any logistical problems and with fewer employees. However, increasing sales will result in more work at one stage of the supply chain. This could be website maintenance or customer service.
It is said that “teamwork makes the dream come true” We partner with all types of businesses to offer wholesale access to exclusive pricing and other professional benefits through our Wholesale Program.
We love to work with small businesses and retailers to spread the love for a healthy and active lifestyle. Wholesale pricing is available on selected yoga, active sitting and wellness products. Discounts up to 45% It is super easy to order online and it ships quickly.
Who Qualifies for the Award?
Wholesale Program members must have a Federal Tax ID number, city business license, and any other documentation that shows you are an operating business entity.
Gaiam.com sells products from third-party vendors that we love, and hope you will too. These products will be noted on the product pages. For information on shipping and returns, please see the following.
Allow up to 5 business days for order processing. It will be noted on product pages if a product needs to ship longer.
Returns & Exchanges
You can return any unopened or unutilized item within 30 days of receipt for a full refund, minus shipping costs.
We want to be more: help more, live longer, and be more active. Sometimes, however, we are held back by the notion that we must be perfect at all things. Gaiam embraces every aspect of our imperfect selves, especially when it comes yoga. We make yoga, fitness, and wellness products that are just right for you. You are the real you.
Gaiam, pronounced “GUY’um”, is a fusion between “Gaia”, the name of the Ancient Greek Mother Earth Goddess, and “I Am.” It is intended to convey a feeling of interconnectedness of all things. Gaiam believes that by caring for, protecting, and respecting the Earth, and all that is here, we enrich both our lives and that of future generations.
Gaiam brands are Gaiam, for yoga and exercise; Gaiam Restore is focused on wellness; SPRI is focused on fitness. Our distribution network includes approximately 38,000 retail doors, 18,000 store within each store, 5,000 category management sites, and e-commerce.