Are you looking to add a cname to Shopify? If so, this guide is for you. In it, we will outline the process for adding a cname to your Shopify store and explain the benefits of doing so. We will also cover some potential issues that may arise along the way, and how to address them. By the end of this article, you should have all the information you need to add a cname to your shop with ease.
What is a Cname?
Adding a Cname to Shopify is a great way to protect your online identity and separate your personal and business accounts. When you add a Cname, it will show up as your name instead of the shop’s default name. This can be helpful when shopping with friends or family, as they will see your personal account rather than the shop’s account. Adding a Cname is also helpful for when you need to create an account for a new business. Simply enter your business name as the primary name, and then add cname as the second name.
How to Add a Cname to Shopify
Adding a cname to your Shopify account can help you protect your privacy and anonymity when shopping online. With a cname, you can create an additional domain name that is associated with your Shopify account. To add a cname, follow these steps:
1. Go to the Settings page on your Shopify account.
2. Under the General section, scroll down to the CNAME section and click on the Add New CNAME button.
3. In the Add CNAME form, enter the new cname into the Domain Name field and click on the Create button.
4. Your new cname will now be displayed in the list of available domain names under the Domains section of your Settings page. Click on it to edit its details.
5. You will now need to set up DNS records for your new cname. To do this, go to the DNS tab of your shop’s Admin area and click on the Set Up DNS Record button next to your new cname’s name in the Domains list.
6. Enter appropriate information into each field and then click on the Create Record button at the bottom of the page. NOTE: Make sure that all of your other domain names point to your primary domain – ecommerce-cnaamzetestkitchen dot com – or else you could experience some serious SEO problems!
If you’re looking to add a custom domain to your Shopify store, there are a few different ways to go about it. In this article, we’ll discuss each method and walk you through the steps required. Whether you’re looking to add an additional domain name or simply want more control over how your products are displayed on Shopify, adding a custom domain is an easy way to improve your online presence. So be sure to read on for all the details!