Sidebars have become a popular way to add more depth and organization to web pages. They can be used to showcase different sections of your site, like products or blog posts. In this guide, we will show you how to add a sidebar menu to your Brooklyn Shopify theme. We will also provide some tips on how to use sidebar menus effectively in your webpages. By the end of this guide, you will have everything you need to add a sidebar menu to your Brooklyn Shopify theme.
How To Add A Sidebar Menu To Brooklyn Shopify Theme?
Adding a sidebar menu to your Brooklyn Shopify theme is easy. Here’s how to do it:
1. Log in to your Brooklyn Shopify theme admin area.
2. Click on the “Appearance” tab at the top of the screen.
3. Under “Sections,” click on the “Sidebar Menu” option.
4. On the sidebar menu screen, you will see two sections: Header and Body. Select the Header section and then drag and drop a “Menu Item” widget into the Header section.
5. In the Menu Item widget settings, set the title for your menu item and fill in any other information you want to include with your menu item (ex: description, price). Then, click on the “Save” button at the bottom of the screen.
6. Repeat these steps to create as many menu items as you would like! Once you have created all of your menu items, click on the “Apply Changes” button at the bottom of the screen to apply your changes to your theme
Adding a sidebar menu to your Brooklyn shopify theme can be a great way to make your website more user-friendly and organized. By adding this simple menu, you’ll be able to better organize your website’s content and make it easier for your customers to find what they’re looking for. If you’re interested in learning how to add this sidebar menu to your Brooklyn shopify theme, check out our guide below!