Accordions are a great way to add interactivity and visual interest to your Shopify product pages. You can use them to create foldout menus, highlight important features on your product pages, and much more. In this guide, we’ll show you how to add accordions to your product pages on Shopify, step-by-step.
What You’ll Need
If you’re looking to add accordions to your Shopify product page, there are a few things you’ll need before getting started.
First, you’ll need to install the Shopify Accordion plugin. This plugin will allow you to create and manage accordions on your product page.
Second, you’ll need to set up some basic Accordion settings. These settings will determine how your accordions look and behave on your product page.
Last, you’ll need to create some Accordion content. This content will be used to display the accordions on your product page.
Adding accordions on your Shopify product page can be a great way to create a more user-friendly experience for your customers. By providing them with a variety of options, you can ensure that each customer feels like they have a personal connection with your product. Additionally, accordions can help you to keep track of your current sales and inventory levels.
How to Add Accordions On Shopify Product Pages
Adding accordions on Shopify product pages is a great way to show off your products and increase customer engagement. Here are four steps to adding an accordion on your product page:
1. Log in to your Shopify admin panel and go to Products > Edit Product.
2. Click the Add new Product button and enter the details for your product.
3. On the left side of the screen, select the Media tab and under Category, select Accordions.
4. Under Type, select Accordions from the dropdown menu and click the Add button.
5. Select the accordion you want to add and click the Save button.
6. To display your accordion on your product page, go to the Pages tab and under Settings, select Product Pages.
7. In the Settings section, under Page Layout, select Show content below the fold (if enabled).
8. Under Custom Fields, add a new field called Accordion Title and enter a title for your accordion.
9. Under Select Image, upload an image of your accordion for use on your product page.
Accordions are a great way to add some personality and fun to your product pages. By adding an accordion on your product page, you can show off more of the features and benefits of your product. Plus, it’s a great way to increase conversion rates by enticing customers to click through to learn more about your product.
Table of Contents