Shopify is a popular eCommerce platform that allows you to set up your own online store. One of the features of Shopify is the ability to add a header image to your website. In this tutorial, we will show you how to add a header image in Shopify steps.
What is Shopify Header?
Shopify Header is the part of your Shopify website that displays in the header of your website. It includes your store’s name, logo, and other branding elements. you can add a custom header image to your Shopify website by following these easy steps.
How to Add Header Image in Shopify
Header images are an important part of any website. They can help you to differentiate your site from others and make it more user-friendly. In this article, we will show you how to add a header image to your Shopify website.
To add a header image to your Shopify site, follow these steps:
1. Log into your Shopify account.
2. Click on “Site” in the main navigation bar.
3. Under “Design”, click on “Header Images”.
4. On the left-hand side, under “Default Shopify Header Image”, find the image you want to use and click on it.
5. If you want to change the dimensions of the header image, under “Width” and “Height” please enter the size in pixels that you want the header image to be in both width and height. For example, if you want your header image to be 600 pixels wide by 300 pixels high, you would enter 600px x 300px as the dimensions in both fields. Please note that this value is in pixels and not percentage points! Finally, click on “Save Changes”.
How to Add Custom Header Image in Shopify
Adding a custom header image to your Shopify store is simple and can help to set your store apart from the competition. In this article, we will show you how to add a header image to your Shopify store using the Custom Header Image option in Shopify’s Settings page.
Before we begin, make sure that you have installed the Shopify Header Image plugin and activated it. The plugin requiresShopify’s Custom CSS editor, which you can install from the Shopify appstore. Once you have both plugins installed and activated, open the Custom CSS editor and click on the ‘New’ button in the toolbar at the top of the page. In the ‘New Custom Header Image’ window, enter your desired image path and width values, and click on the ‘Create Custom Header Image’ button. Your new header image will now be available in your Shopify store under the ‘Header Images’ tab.
What are the Benefits of Adding a Header Image in Shopify?
Header images are an important part of any website, and they can really make a difference. Here are some of the benefits of adding a header image to your Shopify store:
1. Increased Engagement: Header images are one of the most important elements of a website, and they play an important role in engagement. Studies have shown that header images can increase click-through rates by as much as 50%, and they can also increase conversion rates by up to 33%.
2. Improved SEO: Adding a header image to your website will improve your SEO rankings. Not only will it help to improve your search engine visibility, but it will also help to boost your organic traffic.
3. Improved Brand Image: A good header image communicates the message of your store to potential customers. It can help to build brand awareness and credibility, which is essential for success in today’s retail market.
4. Increased Productivity: Having a well-designed header can significantly increase your productivity when designing websites. By taking the time to design a great header, you’ll be able to save time and money on future projects.
5. Improved Customer Experience: Having a well-designed header will ensure that your customers have a positive experience when visiting your website. By creating a visually appealing header, you’ll be able to create a professional and inviting atmosphere that will encourage customers to stay longer.
6. Increased ROI: Adding a header image to your Shopify store can be a profitable investment. Not only will it increase your website’s overall traffic and conversion rates, but it can also lead to increased sales and profits.
Adding a header image to your Shopify shop is an important part of showcasing your product and helping customers make a purchase. This guide will show you how to add a header image to your Shopify shop in just a few simple steps. Make sure you take the time to customize your header image to match the style of your store, and be sure to include it on all of your marketing materials so that potential customers can see it first!
Table of Contents