Setting up an online store for your business can be a daunting task, especially if you’re not familiar with e-commerce. Shopify makes the process easier with its intuitive interface, but it is still important to know how to add and remove vendors from your store. In this blog post, we will discuss the steps you need to take to add or remove vendors in Shopify.
We’ll also talk about the benefits of adding multiple vendors and how to manage them efficiently. With this guide, you’ll have all the information you need to keep your store running smoothly and make sure that it meets all your business needs.
How to add vendors in Shopify
Assuming you have already logged in to your Shopify account, follow these steps to add a vendor:
1. Click on the “Products” tab from the left-hand sidebar menu.
2. Select “All Products” from the drop-down menu.
3. Find the product you want to add a vendor for and click on its name to open the product details page.
4. Scroll down to the “Vendor” field and enter the name of the vendor you want to add.
5. Save your changes by clicking on the “Save” button at the top of the page.
How to remove vendors in Shopify
If you need to remove a vendor from your Shopify account, follow the steps below.
1. Log in to your Shopify admin panel.
2. Click on the Products tab.
3. Select the product that you want to remove the vendor for.
4. Click on the Variants tab.
5. Find the variant that you want to remove the vendor for and click on the Edit link.
6. In the Vendor field, delete the vendor’s name.
7. Click Save and then continue to update any other variants as needed.
In conclusion, adding or removing vendors in Shopify is a straightforward process. By following the steps provided above, you will have successfully added your preferred vendors to your store or removed existing ones from your list. With the help of this guide, we hope that you now feel confident about managing and tracking vendor information in Shopify for better business management.