If you’re anything like most ecommerce store owners, you want to make your website as user-friendly and intuitive as possible. And one way to do that is by adding sections to your page. Adding sections not only makes your page more organized, but it also makes it easier for shoppers to find what they’re looking for. In this article, we’ll show you how to add sections to your Shopify page in no time at all.
How to Add Sections to Shopify Pages
Adding sections to your Shopify page is easy. Follow these steps:
1. Click on Shopify Admin on the top right of your screen.
2. Select Pages from the menu on the left-hand side of the screen.
3. Locate the page you want to add a section to and click on it.
4. On the left-hand side of the screen, under ‘Layout,’ click on Sections.
5. Click Add Section and fill in the details for your new section (see below for an example).
6. Click Save Changes at the bottom of the screen.
7. You’ll now see your new section appear in your page’s Layout tab (pictured below).
If you’re looking to add sections to your shopify page, then this guide will teach you how. Sections are a great way to organize and manage your products on your store, and they can make it much easier for customers to find what they’re looking for. In this article, we’ll show you how to create sections in Shopify, how to add them to your pages, and how to customize their look and feel. So be sure to read through the guide carefully before getting started on adding sections to your pages!