If you’re looking to start your own online shop, one of the first things you’ll need is a domain name and hosting service. In this article, we’ll show you how to connect Godaddy’s Domain Name Manager (DNM) with Shopify so that you can start setting up your shop right away!
How to Connect a Godaddy Domain to Shopify
If you’re looking to connect your Godaddy domain to Shopify, it’s easy! Just follow these steps:
1. Login to your Godaddy account.
2. Navigate to Domains > Create Domain.
3. In the “Domain Name” field, type in your shopify domain name (for example, my-shopify-domain).
4. In the “Hosting Provider” field, select Shopify from the list of options.
5. Click “Create Domain.”
6. On the next page, click “Settings.” Under “General,” type in your Shopify username and password in the appropriate fields. Click “Save Settings.”
7. Now click on the Green lock icon on the left side of your domain name and select Properties from the menu that pops up. In the General tab, under DNS Servers, type in 220.127.116.11 and 18.104.22.168 (the default settings for most Internet connections). Click Save Settings to save your changes and finish setting up your domain connection to Shopify!
How to Connect a Shopify Account to a Godaddy Domain
Adding a Godaddy domain to your Shopify account is simple. After you have created an account with Shopify and added a domain, follow these steps:
1. Log in to your Shopify account.
2. Click the Settings link at the top of the page.
3. Click Domains.
4. Click Add Domain.
5. Enter the domain name into the Domain Name field and click Next.
6. On the next screen, decide whether you want to use a hosted or self-hosted account with Godaddy. If you choose a hosted account, enter your Shopify Username and Password in the appropriate fields and click Next. If you choose a self-hosted account, enter your Godaddy Username and Password in the appropriate fields and click Go to Hosting Account Info.
7. Click Save Changes at the bottom of the page to add your new domain to your Shopify account.
Now that you have added your domain to your Shopify account, you can start setting up your storefront!
If you’re looking to connect your Godaddy domain to Shopify, there are a few things you’ll need to do. First, go to the Domain -> Connection Settings page and make sure the EnableShopify setting is enabled. Next, go to your Shopify account and click on Domains under Connected Domains. From here, you’ll be able to add your Godaddy domain name into the Address field. Finally, make sure that the SSL/TLS protocol is set to TLS and click Save Changes. That’s all there is to it!
Table of Contents