Omnisend Marketing is a powerful email marketing platform that lets you send automated emails to your subscribers and customers. But how do you connect Omnisend to Shopify? In this article, we’ll show you how to do just that!
What is Omnisend?
Omnisend is a marketing automation platform that connects to Shopify. Omnisend helps you automate your marketing tasks, so you can focus on what’s important: creating amazing products. With Omnisend, you can:
-Send automated emails and SMS messages
-Get automated reports
-Create landing pages and webforms
-Track customer behaviour
How to Connect Omnisend to Shopify
If you’re using Shopify to run your business, then you’re likely using Omnisend as your email marketing platform. Omnisend offers great features for email marketing, but it can be tricky to connect it to Shopify. This guide will show you how to do just that.
First, you’ll need to sign up for an account with Omnisend. Once you have an account, click on the “Settings” link in the upper right corner of the Omnisend homepage. In the “Settings” page, under the “Email” heading, click on the “Connections” button. In the “Connections” page, under the “Shopify” heading, click on the “Connect” button. On the next page, enter your Shopify username and password into the appropriate fields and click on the “Connect” button. Finally, review the settings that are being created and click on the “Save Settings” button.
Now that your connection has been made, you’ll need to configure your Shopify account to use Omnisend’s email templates. To do this, go to your Shopify admin panel and select Customers > Shipments > Email Templates. In the “Email Template” section, select the template that you want to use and click on the “Update” button.
How Omnisend Can Benefit Your Business
If you run a business that relies on email marketing, then you know that connecting your Omnisend account to Shopify is crucial for automating and optimizing your email campaigns. Here are three ways that using Omnisend with Shopify can help your business:
1. Automated Email Marketing
With Omnisend, you can create automated email campaigns that send out content or promotions to your customers on a regular basis. This allows you to spend less time managing your email campaigns and more time focusing on growing your business.
2. Increased Response Rates
By connecting Omnisend to your Shopify store, you can improve the response rates of your emails. This means that you will be able to reach a wider audience and increase the likelihood of converting leads into customers.
3. Improved Automation and Reporting
Omnisend’s automation features make it easy to manage all of your campaign details from one place, which makes it easy to track the success of your email campaigns. This information can then be used to optimize future campaigns for even greater results.
Estimated Cost of Setup
Setting up Omnisend marketing on Shopify can be a costly proposition, but it’s worth it to get your e-commerce business off the ground. Here are the estimated costs of setting up Omnisend:
-A Shopify account with at least 500 products and 10,000 sales: $249/year
-An Omnisend account: $29/month
-Shopify’s SendOmnisend add-on: Free
Configuring your Omnisend account
If you haven’t already, create an Omnisend account and add your shopify store to it. Once your account is set up, follow these steps to configure it to work with Shopify:
1. Add your Shopify store to your Omnisend account. From the omnisend home page, click the “Add Store” button and enter the store’s information. You’ll need to provide the store’s URL and App ID (found in the Shopify admin).
2. Click “Settings” from the Omnisend home page and select “Connections.” On the left side of the window, select “MailChimp” from the drop-down menu and enter your MailChimp login information.
3. On the right side of the window, under “MailChimp Settings,” make sure “Send Newsletter Subscriptions Automatically” is enabled and click “Save Changes.”
4. Select “Omnisend” from the list of connections on the left side of the window and enter your Omnisend login information. You’ll need to provide your business email address and password. You can also optionally enable auto-subscription tracking for newsletters by clicking “Enable Auto Subscription Tracking.”
5. Under “Settings,” make sure “Enable IMAP” is enabled and enter your IMAP server information. You’ll need to provide your IMAP username and password.
6. Click “Save Changes” to save your changes and close the window.
Testing your connection
When you’re testing your connection between Omnisend and Shopify, it’s important to make sure all your settings are correct. Here are a few things to check:
1. Make sure your Shopify store is registered with Omnisend.
2. Make sure your Omnisend account is set up as a shop on Shopify.
3. Make sure you have the correct email address and password for your Omnisend account.
4. Make sure your Shopify store’s shipping settings are configured correctly.
5. Verify that your Shopify store’s products and categories are displayed correctly in Omnisend’s product catalogs.
Omnisend Marketing is a powerful ecommerce platform that lets you send automated email campaigns, manage your customer data and track your sales performance. However, if you’re using Shopify as your ecommerce platform, there’s a good chance that Omnisend isn’t currently integrated with it. In this article, we’ll show you how to connect Omnisend to Shopify so that you can start automating your marketing processes and getting more out of your investment in Omnisend Marketing.