Shopify is one of the most popular ecommerce platforms on the market, and for good reason. It’s easy to use, affordable, and packed with features that make online shopping a breeze. One downside is that it can be difficult to delete refunded orders from your account. In this blog post, we will outline the steps you need to take in order to delete refunded orders from your Shopify store.
Why Are refunds being sent?
If you’ve refunded an order on Shopify, you may be wondering why the refunds are being sent. Refunds are automatically sent to the customer’s payment method when they make a purchase. If you have customer information saved in your Shopify account, refunds will also be sent to that customer’s payment method. If there is no payment information saved for the customer, refunds will be sent to your Shopify account.
How do refunds work on Shopify?
If you’ve made a purchase on Shopify and later decide that you don’t want the product, you can request a refund.
To request a refund, go to your shop’s settings and click on “Refunds.” You’ll then be able to fill out a form detailing why you’re requesting the refund and what you would like to do with the money.
Shopify will process your refund within a few days, and all you have to do is wait for the money to hit your account.
How to delete refunded orders on Shopify
Deleting refunded orders on Shopify can be a bit tricky, but it’s definitely possible. Here are the steps:
1. Log in to your Shopify account and go to the “Shop” tab.
2. Click on the “Orders” link under the “Sales” section.
3. On the Orders screen, click on the order you want to delete.
4. Under the “Order Details” tab, you’ll see a “Refunds” field. In this field, you can enter in the ID of the refunded order that you want to delete.
5. Click on the “Delete Refunded Order” button next to the ID field and confirm that you want to delete the order by clicking on the OK button.
If you have cancelled an order and it has been refunded, it can be tricky to remove the order from your shopify store. In this article, we outlined how to delete refunded orders from your shopify store.