When you visit or shop at a website, you may be asked to provide personal information, such as your name, address, email, and phone number. This information is collected by the website in order to provide you with a better shopping experience. However, this information may also be used for other purposes, such as marketing or advertising.
1. The types of information that are collected from users;
2. How the collected information is used;
3. With whom the collected information is shared;
4. How users can access and update their personal information;
1. Log in to your Shopify account and go to the “Settings” page.
2. In the “Settings” page, select “Checkout.”
5. Once you’re done editing, click on the “Save” button at the bottom of the page.