Almost everyone who owns a business has to edit their product page at some point. Whether you’re adding new products, making changes to the product photography, or tweaking the price, it’s important that your product page is as accurate and up-to-date as possible. In this blog post, we’ll show you how to edit the product page on Shopify in just a few simple steps. We’ll also teach you how to add new products, update the price, and more. Ready to get started? Let’s get started!
How to Edit a Product Page on Shopify
If you have your own product page on Shopify, you can edit it to better reflect the information and imagery you want to showcase. Here are some tips for editing your product page:
1. Upload Photos and Images
The first step is to upload photos and images of your product. You can use any of the images from your product’s stock photo library or you can take new photos using your phone or camera. Make sure that all of the photos show different aspects of the product—both front and back, top and bottom, etc.
2. Edit Product Description
Next, edit the product description to include more information about what your product does and how it works. For example, if your product is a e-reader, put information about its features in the description including its dimensions, weight, battery life, etc. Be sure to list any relevant customer reviews or ratings as well so potential buyers know what they’re getting into.
3. Add Descriptions for Related Products and Services
If you have related products or services available for purchase on your site, be sure to add descriptions for them in the product description as well. This will help potential buyers who are looking for related products find what they’re looking for quickly and easily.
How to Edit the Product Description on Shopify
If you have a product that you would like to update on Shopify, follow these steps:
1. Log in to your Shopify account.
2. Click on the “Products” tab at the top of the screen.
3. Locate the product that you would like to edit and click on it.
4. On the main product page, under “Product Description”, you will see a box where you can type in your new description.
5. Be sure to wrap your text around tags so that it looks correctly formatted when displayed online. If necessary, you can also use HTML code to make your description look more polished.
6. After you have finished typing in your new description, click on the “Save Changes” button at the bottom of the page.
How to Add a Picture to a Product Page on Shopify
If you have an extra photo that you’d like to add to your product page on Shopify, follow these simple steps:
Log into your Shopify admin account. Click on Products on the main menu bar. Click on the product that you want to edit. Click on the “edit product page” link in the top left corner of the page. In the “Product Images” section, click on the “add image” button. Browse to and select your photo file from your computer.
Click on the “upload image” button. Enter a title for your image in the “Image Title” field. Select whether or not you want your image to be featured as a thumbnail (if it is smaller than 800 pixels wide, it will be). If you want, you can also enter a description for your image in the “Image Description” field. Click on the “save changes” button at the bottom of the page.
Your new picture will now appear next to all of your product descriptions!
How to Add a Custom Font to a Product Page on Shopify
Adding a custom font to your product page on Shopify is easy, and it can make your products look more professional. Here’s how to do it:
1. Go to the “Design” tab in your Shopify admin, and click on the “ fonts ” item in the toolbar.
2. Click on the “ Add New Font… ” button (located at the top of the fonts list) and select the font you want to use from the dropdown menu.
3. Select a size for your font, and click on the “ Add Font… ” button (located next to “Font Family”).
4. Enter your product title in the text field located below “Font Title”, and click on the “Add” button.
5. Click on the Preview button (located at the bottom of the font list), and preview your product page with your new font selected. If everything looks correct, click on Save Changes at the bottom of the screen.
How to Add a Custom Color to a Product Page on Shopify
On your Shopify admin panel, click on Products. Then select the product you want to customize. On the left side of the page, under “Product Details,” click on Colors. You’ll see a color picker where you can add a new or custom color. Enter the hex code for the color you want to use in the field next to “Hex Code.” Click Save changes.
Now when you view your product’s details on Shopify, the custom color will be displayed instead of the default color.