Shopify is a popular ecommerce platform that has rapidly taken off in recent years. With so many businesses using it, there are bound to be some customization needs. One of the most common modifications you’ll need to make is embedding your contact us app into the footer of your website. This blog post will walk you through the process of embedding your contact us app into your Shopify website footer. Follow these simple steps and you’ll be up and running in no time!
What is Embedding a Contact Form?
If you’re using Shopify, there’s a good chance you have a contact form integrated. However, if you want to take it one step further and embed your contact form inside your shop’s footer, you can do that with ease.
There are a few things you’ll need before getting started:
-Your contact form(s)
-Shopify’s embed code generator
-A piece of HTML code suitable for embedding into your footer (you can find this on Shopify’s website or in the Resources section of this blog)
Once you have these things, follow these simple steps:
1. Log in to your Shopify account and go to Settings > Site. Underneath “Footer,” click on the “Embed a Custom Code” link.
2. In the embedded code generator, enter the URL for your contact form(s). You can find this by clicking on the “Contact Form” tab on your contact form’s page and copying the url (for example: http://www.mywebsite.com/contact-us/form1/). Make sure that the fields in the generated code match those on your contact form(s). If not, please let me know so I can correct it!
3. Click on generate embed code and copy the text that appears in the box below. Be sure to save this text somewhere safe as we’ll need it later!
How to Embed Your Contact Us App into Shopify Footer
If you have a contact us app that you would like to embed into your Shopify footer, there are a few things that you will need to do.
First, you will need to create a custom HTML file. This file will contain all of the code necessary for the contact us app to be embedded.
Next, you will need to add this file to your shop’s header. You can find the header area by clicking on “Layout” in the top left corner of your screen and then selecting “Header.”
Once you have located the header area, click on “Add New Item” and then select “HTML File.”
Select the custom HTML file that you created earlier and click “Upload.”
Now that the file has been uploaded, simply insert it between the and tags at the beginning of your Shopify footer. You can also include it as part of any other template files that you may have in your theme.
Tips for Setting Up Your Contact Us App
If you own a business, chances are you have an email address for customers and potential customers. But what if you want to keep your contact information easy to find without cluttering up your website with long text fields and complicated forms?
One solution is to embed a contact us app into your Shopify footer. This way, all of your customer’s information is easily accessible by clicking a button in your footer. Here are some tips for setting up your contact us app:
1. Choose a template that suits your business. There are many different contact us templates available online, so it’s important to choose one that fits the look and feel of your website. Some common templates include Contact Us and MailChimp Contact Form.
2. Choose a plugin or app to create the form. If you don’t want to build the form from scratch, there are many plugins and apps that will help you create a custom form. Some popular options include Gravity Forms and Contact Form 7.
3. Add the form code to your footer. Once you’ve chosen a template and plugin or app, it’s time to add the code to your footer. You can find the code on the plugin or app’s website, or on the template’s installation instructions page (if it exists).
If you’re looking to embed a contact us form into your shopify theme, we’ve got the guide for you! In this article, we will show you how to add a contact us form to your footer using simple css and html. This is a great way to increase customer satisfaction and reduce support costs. So if you’re looking to improve your customer service or just make it easier for people to get in touch with you, be sure to check out this tutorial!