If you have ever browsed through the collections on your Shopify store, you may have noticed that some pages have a lot of space between featured collections – meaning that there is a lot of empty space on each page. This can be frustrating for customers, as it makes it difficult to find what they are looking for. In this article, we will show you how to improve the space between featured collections on your Shopify store.
What is the space between the featured collection Shopify?
Space between featured collection Shopify is an important part of a Shopify website design. It gives the appearance that your featured collections are organized and easy to find. The space between collections should be about 1/3 the size of the Collection Item Width.
If your space between collections is too large, it will look like you have less collections than you actually do. Additionally, it can make it difficult for customers to find the collection they’re looking for. If your space is too small, it can look cluttered and unpolished.
There are a few ways to fix space between collections on shopify:
– Use fonts that are larger than usual. This will give the appearance of more space between collections.
– Use whitespace within collections to create separation. This can be done by using different colors or using different fonts.
– Use icons or other graphics to separate collections. This can be done by adding images to specific posts or pages, or by using specific icons for each collection.
Causes of space between featured collection Shopify
There are a few potential causes of space between featured collection shopify.
1. Not enough Featured Collections: If you don’t have enough featured collections, the space between them will widen. You can add more featured collections by going to Shopify’s Collections section and selecting “Add New Collection.”
2. Too many Featured Collections: If you have too many featured collections, the space between them will widen. You can reduce the number of featured collections by going to Shopify’s Collections section and selecting “Remove Collection.”
3. Not Enough Space on Your Page: If you don’t have enough space on your page, the space between your featured collections will widen. You can increase the space available on your page by going to Shopify’s Settings section and selecting “Page Layout” then “Areas.” Under “Footer Area,” select “Width” and enter a value of 800 pixels.
How to fix space between featured collection shopify
The first is to add more Featured Collections to your shopify store. You can either create new collections or use existing collections as a starting point.
The second option is to reorganize your shop’s Featured Collection layout. This will require some time and effort, but it can help to improve the spacing between collections.
Finally, you can consider using modular design within your shop’s Featured Collection. This will allow you to create separate modules for different types of products (such as clothing, home goods, and accessories). This will help to improve the overall look and feel of your store’s Featured Collection.
Many times, when we are designing a shop on Shopify, we find that the featured collection space between our main menu and pages for products is too wide. If you have product pages with lots of sales copy or images, this space can be overwhelming and difficult to read. In this article, I will show you how to fix space between your Featured Collection and product pages on Shopify.