If you’re looking to add some extra flair to your Shopify store, one way to do it is by importing icons. Icons can help add visual interest to your store and can be used to highlight certain products or pages. Fortunately, Shopify makes it easy to import icons into your store. In this blog post, we’ll walk you through the process of how to import icons into Shopify. We’ll also provide some tips on where to find high-quality icons that you can use for your store.
How to Import Icons in Shopify?
Assuming that you have your icons in a file called “icons.zip”, follow these steps to import them into Shopify:
1) Log in to your Shopify admin and go to Online Store > Themes.
2) Find the theme you want to edit and click Edit code.
3) In the Assets directory, create a new folder called “icons”.
4) Upload the “icons.zip” file to this new folder.
5) Unzip the file and you should now see all of your icons in the “icons” folder.
Tips for Importing Icons
If you’re looking to add some extra flair to your Shopify store, one way to do so is by importing icons. Here are a few tips to keep in mind when doing so:
1. Make sure the icons you’re importing are in a format that Shopify can recognize. The most common formats are .gif, .jpg, and .png.
2. Keep the file size of your icons small. Larger files will take longer to load on your store page, which can impact your page’s overall performance.
3. When uploading your icons, be sure to give each one a unique name. This will help you keep track of them more easily once they’re on your store page.
4. Once you’ve uploaded your icons, take a look at how they appear on your store page and make sure they’re positioned the way you want them to be. You may need to adjust their placement if they don’t appear exactly as you’d like them to.
5. And lastly, don’t forget that you can always change or delete an icon if you decide later that you don’t want it on your store anymore. So experiment and have fun!
In conclusion, importing icons in Shopify is a quick and easy process that can be done by anyone. All you need is the correct file format and size, and you can upload your icons in just a few clicks. Once you’ve imported your icons, you can use them on any product page or blog post to add a bit of extra flair. So what are you waiting for? Start importing today!