Shopify is a cloud-based eCommerce platform that makes creating an online store quick and easy. With Shopify, you can create a store in minutes, without any software coding knowledge. You can also use Shopify to run your business, sell products, and accept payment online.
Shopify Login With Email
If you’re using Shopify to run your business, you likely need an email account to login. You can easily create an email account with Shopify by following these steps:
1. Click the “Accounts” tab in the main menu bar at the top of the screen.
2. Click on “Create Account.”
3. Enter your full name and email address in the fields provided and click “Create Account.”
4. You’ll receive a confirmation email with instructions on how to activate your new account. Once you’ve activated your account, you’ll be able to log in to Shopify using your email address.
If you’re looking to login to your Shopify account with your email address, you can do so by following these steps:
1. Go to your Shopify account settings and select “Login With Email.”
2. Enter your email address in the “Email” field and click “Log In.”
3. You’ll be redirected to a confirmation page where you can enter your password if you’ve forgotten it.
4. Once you’ve logged in, you’ll see a list of all of your active shop accounts in the left navigation bar. Select the shop account you want to login to and hit the “Login” button in the toolbar.
5. You’ll be taken to the shop’s main page where you can start shopping!