Landing pages are an essential part of any online campaign, and for good reason. They allow you to collect data about your visitors in order to better understand their needs and interests, and then convert that information into leads or sales. In this article, we’ll show you how to make a pre-launch landing page in Shopify using a free Shopify plugin called LeadPages.
What is a Pre-Launch Landing Page?
A pre-launch landing page is a page that is used to capture email addresses and other contact information before a new or updated product goes live. This helps ensure that everyone who is interested in the product can be reached before it becomes available to the public.
There are many different ways to create a pre-launch landing page, but the most common approach is to use a form or questionnaire. This allows you to gather data about your audience and tailor the message of your product accordingly.
How to Make a Pre-Launch Landing Page in Shopify
If you’re planning on releasing a new product or service, creating a pre-launch landing page is a great way to generate excitement and interest. Not only will this page help you gauge how well your product is selling before launch, but it can also serve as an important marketing tool. Here’s how to make a pre-launch landing page in Shopify:
1. First, create a new page in your Shopify shop. You can name this page anything you’d like – “Pre-Launch Landing Page” is a good start.
2. Next, add your main features and benefits of your product or service to the page. Try to be descriptive and provide enough detail so that potential customers can understand what they’re getting themselves into.
3. Finally, add some images and videos to help illustrate your points. This will help potential customers feel more informed and excited about what they’re buying.
With a pre-launch landing page like this one, you’ll be able to gauge interest in your product before launch and generate valuable leads that you can use to drive sales after launch.
What are the Components?
When starting a new Shopify store, it’s important to have a pre-launch landing page created in order to generate interest and convert leads into customers. The following steps outline the necessary components for creating a pre-launch landing page in Shopify:
1. Create a custom theme or use an existing theme. A custom Shopify theme will give your landing page a unique look and feel that will help capture attention.
2. Add a custom header and footer. These sections can be customized to match the look and feel of your landing page. Make sure to include your store’s name and website address in these areas.
3. Choose a template for your landing page. There are many pre-made templates available on Themeforest that can help you get started quickly. If you’re creating your own template, make sure to include clear instructions on how to customize it to match the look and feel of your landing page.
4. Choose a font and color scheme for your page. This information can be customized using the Shopify Theme Customizer extension.
5. Install Google Analytics tracking code and add your store’s tracking ID.
How to Create a Custom Header?
In this article, we will be discussing how to create a custom header for your Shopify store. By creating a header that is unique and memorable, you can help your store stand out from the rest.
When creating your header, think about what will make your store unique and memorable. If you are selling products related to fashion, for example, include specific fashion terms in your header such as “Sale! 50% off select styles”.
Additionally, think about what elements of your design would be most noticeable on a mobile device (such as large images or fonts). Finally, make sure that your header is easy to navigate and includes all of the important information (such as your store’s URL and contact information).
If you want to learn more about designing custom headers for your Shopify store, check out our guide on how to create a custom header for Shopify.
What are the Benefits
Before you launch your new Shopify store, make sure you have a great pre-launch landing page to capture leads and increase sales. Here are a few benefits of creating a pre-launch landing page:
1. Pre-Launch Landing Pages Are Easier To Use than Regular Landing Pages
Your pre-launch landing page is designed to capture leads and convert them into customers right from the start. This makes it easier for you to get the ball rolling and increase sales in no time.
2. They’re Eye-Catching and Convincing
Pre-launch landing pages are designed to be attractive and persuasive. They will grab the attention of potential customers, who will then be more likely to convert on your behalf.
3. They Help You Capture More Leads Than Regular Landing Pages
Pre-launch landing pages are specifically designed to capture more leads than regular landing pages. This makes it easier for you to bring in new customers and grow your business quickly.
How to Create Custom Text and Images?
If you’re looking to get your product or service in front of potential customers before launch, a pre-launch landing page is the perfect way to go. Here’s how to create one in Shopify:
1. Create a new Shopify store and add the necessary products and pages. In this example, we’ll create a pre-launch landing page for our app, Hello Button.
2. To start, add a new text field on the home page and type “Hello Button.” You’ll also need to add a logo and copyright information.
3. Next, you’ll need to add some images. Add an image of your product and two images of users using the app. Make sure that both images are at least 1600 pixels wide.
4. Finally, add a custom CSS style for the Hello Button landing page. This will include the color scheme and font choices that you want to use. You can find more information on custom CSS styles in Shopify’s documentation here: https://help.shopify.com/en/themes/custom-css-styles/.
5. Save your changes and preview your pre-launch landing page in the browser! If everything looks good, you’re ready to launch your product!
How to Add Social Media Sharing Buttons?
If you’re looking to improve your blog’s social media sharing capabilities, consider adding buttons to your pre-launch landing page. This will help you get the word out about your new product or service before it’s even available to customers.
There are a few different ways to add social media sharing buttons to your page. You can use third-party widgets, add custom code, or use Shopify’s built-in sharing features. Whichever option you choose, make sure it’s easy for visitors to activate and share your content.
Landing pages are one of the most important elements of any online business. They are the first step that potential customers take when researching a product or service, and if your landing page is well designed and optimized, you can increase your chances of converting those visitors into buyers.
In this article, we will cover the basics of creating a pre-launch landing page in Shopify, including what information to include on the page and how to design it effectively. We hope that by following these simple steps you will be able to boost your conversion rate and propel your business forward!