Downloading content from Shopify stores is a straightforward process that can be accomplished through various methods, including Chrome extensions, online tools and desktop software. This article provides detailed, step-by-step instructions on utilizing the Shopify Scraper Chrome Extension.
How to Scrape Shopify Products on Chrome?
Follow these simple steps to scrape products from a Shopify Store in Chrome:
- Visit the Shopify Scraper Chrome Extension webpage.
- Click the red “Subscribe Now” button, leading you to PayPal in order to start your subscription.
- Once your subscription has been created, head back to the page and click on the “Step-by-Step Installation Guide” link.
- There you’ll find a step-by-step guide on how to install and activate the extension and your license.
- The extension is now installed.
How does this Chrome extension enable Shopify Product scraping?
Once you’re on a Shopify store, just click on the green “S” symbol in your extension list and open the extension. Once opened, you can simply click on “Scrape products” and all the store products will be downloaded to a CSV ready to be uploaded to your own Shopify store.
This method is the most straightforward way to save Shopify products on your computer, compatible with all browsers.
Shopify Scraper Chrome Extension features:
– No need for passwords, API login, or permissions.
– Simple and user-friendly.
– 24/7 developer support.
Pricing, Return, and Refund Policy:
– Access all features for $19/month or $99/year. No account required, cancel anytime without questions.
– Extension functionality is only accessible with a paid subscription.
– Payments through PayPal, supporting Credit/Debit cards.
– Refunds are accepted.
Disclaimer: Shopify Scraper is an unofficial app independent of the official Shopify application/website.
Is it legal to scrape Shopify content?
Publicly available information is legal to be scraped, but if you attempt to scrape copyrighted products which are patented, you might run into legal issues if you are trying to re-sell them. However, for the vast majority of products available on Shopify stores, it should be fine. Not legal advice.
We hope this information helps you scrape Shopify products.