Have you ever wanted to be your own boss and sell products on a platform like Shopify? If so, then Createspace is the perfect platform for you. Createspace is owned by Amazon and lets entrepreneurs design and create their own products, such as books and CDs, to sell online. But how do you go about selling your Createspace product on Shopify? In this blog post, we’ll explore the steps you need to take to get your product listed on Shopify in no time at all. Read on to learn more!
Why Sell on Shopify?
Shopify is one of the most popular ecommerce platforms on the market today. And for good reason! Shopify is easy to use, has a ton of features, and is very affordable. Plus, Shopify integrates with Createspace, so you can easily sell your Createspace products on Shopify.
There are many reasons why you should sell on Shopify. First, Shopify is very user-friendly. Even if you don’t have any technical experience, you can easily set up your shop and start selling. Second, Shopify has a lot of features that will help you run your business smoothly. For example, Shopify has built-in payment processing, so you can accept credit cards and other forms of payment right from your shop. You also get access to powerful tools like abandoned cart recovery and automatic order tracking.
Plus, when you sell on Shopify, you get access to a global market. With millions of shoppers using Shopify every day, you’ll be able to reach more potential customers than ever before. And because Shopify integrates with Createspace, it’s easy to list and sell your Createspace products on Shopify. So what are you waiting for? Start selling on Shopify today!
What is Createspace?
Createspace is a printing and distribution service for self-publishing authors, artists, and filmmakers. With Createspace, you can create and sell physical books, DVDs, and other merchandise. You can also use Createspace to print and ship orders directly to customers.
Shopify is an ecommerce platform that allows you to create and run an online store. Shopify integrates with Createspace, so you can list and sell your Createspace products on your Shopify store.
How to Sell Createspace Products on Shopify
Assuming you have a Shopify account and products already created in your Createspace account, follow these instructions to get started selling your Createspace products on Shopify.
1. In your Shopify admin, go to Products > All Products.
2. Select the Import button near the top of the page. This will open the Import products by CSV file window.
3. In the Import products by CSV file window, select Choose File beside CSV File for Upload. Then find and select the CSV file for your Createspace product from your computer files.
4. After choosing the CSV file, select Continue to import mapping at the bottom of the page. The mappings page allows you to map Shopify fields with corresponding fields from your Createspace product CSV file. For example, map the Title column from your Createspace CSV file to the Title field in Shopify. To do this, use the drop-down menus beside each field to match them up accordingly then select Save Mapping & Run Import at the bottom of the page when finished.
5. Your import is now complete! All that’s left to do is add images and pricing information for each product if necessary then publish them live on your shopfront for customers to purchase!
Selling a Createspace product on Shopify is an effective way of taking advantage of the large customer base that Shopify provides. With just a few simple steps, you can set up your shop and start selling in no time at all. Not only will you be able to reach more customers with Shopify, but by using the tools available, such as discount codes, custom shipping rates and integrated payment systems, your business will stand out from the competition. If you’re considering selling online or already have an e-commerce presence, then consider expanding your sales opportunities through Shopify by integrating Createspace products into your store’s inventory.