Shopify is a platform that enables small businesses to easily create and manage their own websites. Liquid is a popular plugin for Shopify that lets users build forms and other elements on the site. In this article, we will show you how to use Liquid to build forms on Shopify. We’ll also provide some tips on how to use Liquid to improve your online shop.
Adding Liquid to Your Shopify Store
Liquid is a powerful form builder that makes it easy to create custom forms on your Shopify store. You can use Liquid to create contact forms, sign-up forms, and more. Here’s how to add Liquid to your Shopify store:
1. Log in to your Shopify account.
2. Click the “admin” link in the top left corner of the page.
3. Click “tools” in the top menu bar.
4. Click the “liquid” icon at the bottom of the tools menu bar.
5. Click “add new form.”
6. Enter a name for your form in the “form name” field and click “create.”
7. In the “form type” section, select “contact form.”
8. In the “fields” section, enter all of the information you need for your contact form, such as email address, name, and message fields.
9. In the “submit button area,” enter a validSubmitButtonUrl value for your contact form and click “create.”
10. To add additional fields to your contact form, click on the “+” button next to each field and enter information into those fields as well.
11. To add a message field to your contact form, click on the “+” button next to the message field and enter a message into that field.
Benefits of Liquid Forms on Shopify
Liquid forms are a great way to build forms on Shopify. They’re easy to use and allow you to create custom fields and buttons without having to code. Plus, they look great on your shop’s pages! Here are some benefits of using liquid forms:
1. They’re Easy to Use
Liquid Forms are very easy to use. All you need to do is drag and drop your form templates onto your page, add your custom fields and buttons, and hit the publish button. Plus, they look great – so you can be sure that your forms will be well-designed and user-friendly.
2. Custom Fields & Buttons Aren’t Necessary
If you don’t want to use custom fields or buttons, liquid forms offer another option – you can simply leave them out! This way, your forms will still work perfectly fine – but they’ll lack some of the features that make liquid forms so powerful.
3. They’re Flexible & Customizable
Another great thing about liquid forms is that they’re flexible and customizable. You can change the layout, color scheme, and even the wording of your forms simply by editing the templates. This means that you can create forms that perfectly match your shop’s style and personality.
In this article, we will teach you how to use liquid to build forms on your Shopify store. By following these simple steps, you will be able to create custom forms that allow customers to easily fill out the information and submit it for processing. This is an extremely useful tool for businesses of all sizes, and we hope that our tips have helped you learn how to use it in the best way possible. Thanks for reading!