Do you own a Shopify store? If so, you’re likely already familiar with the Buy One Get One Free promotion – it’s a great way to attract new customers and increase your sales. But what do you do if a customer already owns one of the products in your store? Well, congratulations! You can still offer them a free product as long as it’s in stock and part of your regular lineup. Here’s how to do it:
1. Log into your Shopify account.
2. Go to Settings > Sales > Offers.
3. Under “Offers Available Now”, find the product that you want to offer as a free product and select it.
4. Click Save Changes at the bottom of the page.
5. Congratulations – you’ve just set up a Buy One Get One Free promotion in your store!
How to use Shopify’s BOGO offer
If you’re looking to get some extra shoppers through your Shopify store, then you’re in luck! Shopify offers a buy one, get one free promotion all the time. Here’s how to take advantage of this offer:
To start, create a new product in your shop. Give it a unique name and add two products to it. Make sure that the prices are different and that one of the products is a BOGO item. Once you’ve created your product, go to your Shopify admin area and go to Settings > Sales Funnels. Under “Sales funnel,” click on “Create new sales funnel.” On the “Sales funnel settings” page, select “A1: New customers visit store.” In the “URL” field, enter the URL for your product page (for example, https://yoursite.com/products/buy-one-get-one-free). In the “Action” field, select “Visit product page.” Leave everything else at default and click on “Create.”
What are the benefits of using Shopify’s BOGO offer?
Shopify’s BOGO offer is a great way to increase sales and get more customers into your store. Not only does it give you a chance to sell products at a discount, but it also encourages customers to explore your store and find new products they may want to buy. The offer also helps you to build loyalty among your customers, which can be valuable when you’re trying to generate repeat business. Plus, the offer makes it easy for you to promote products and increase your brand visibility.
Examples of Buy One Get One Free deals
When it comes to buying things online, one of the best ways to get a deal is to use a buy one get one free (BOGO) promotion. This type of offer is usually found on store websites and in-store sales channels, where you can take advantage of two items for the price of one.
There are many different types of BOGO deals out there, and you can find a few examples below.
1. Buy two shirts and get the third free: This is a common BOGO deal that you’ll see on clothing stores like Shopbop and Zara. When you purchase three items, the third shirt is free.
2. Buy any two items and get the third item free: This type of BOGO deal is found on some general merchandise stores like Target and Walmart. When you buy any two items, the third item is free.
3. Get a discount on your purchase when you use a BOGO coupon: You can also take advantage of BOGO coupons when shopping online. If you find a coupon for a store that offers BOGO deals, just print out the coupon code and use it at checkout when buying your items.
4. Get free shipping when you buy two items: Many online stores offer free shipping on orders that include two qualifying items. This includes both physical stores and online retailers.
5. Get a free gift when you buy two items: If you’re shopping for a gift, you can often find stores offering a free gift with your second purchase. This could be anything from a discount to a voucher for future purchases.
If you’re looking to score some free products in your Shopify store, be sure to check out our Buy One Get One Free deals! These offers are available right now, so don’t miss your chance to get some great products for free. Keep an eye on our shop page for updates, and be sure to tell all of your friends about these amazing discounts!
Table of Contents