If you’re using Shopify to run your business, you’ve likely noticed that your First Class subscriptions are not appearing in your Shopify shop. This guide will show you how to fix the issue and get your First Class orders back up and running.
What is Shopify First Class?
If you are having trouble with Shopify First Class not appearing on your account, here are a few steps to follow:
1. Make sure that your Shopify account is updated to the latest version.
2. Verify that you have enabled Shopify First Class in your account settings.
3. Check to make sure that you are using the correct URL for the Shopify First Class checkout page.
4. Try logging out and back in to your account to see if that will reset the First Class checkout page.
5. If all of those steps fail, then it may be necessary to contact support for help resolving the issue.
How to Enable Shopify First Class
If you are seeing that your Shopify First Class is not showing up on your store, there are a few things you can do to fix the issue. To enable Shopify First Class, go to your store’s Settings page and scroll down to the “Shipping and Delivery” section. In the “Shipping Methods” section, select the “Shopify First Class” option and click Save Changes.
What Happens If I Disable Shopify First Class?
If you disable shopify first class, your site will not work as intended. When you disabled first class, you removed all of the custom code that was used to render your pages and make your site look different from other sites on the internet. Without this code, your site will appear like every other site on the internet. If you want to keep your site looking unique, you’ll need to either reinstall first class or use a custom template that includes first class code.
If your Shopify First Class isn’t showing up in your account, check to make sure you entered the right information into the plugin’s settings. Additionally, make sure that all of your Shopify settings are correct, including administrator access and redirects. If all of these checks pass and you’re still experiencing problems with First Class appearing on your website, please reach out to our support team for help. We want to make sure that everyone enjoys their online shopping experience!