Solution for a most frequently asked question. I am getting clicks but no sales.
Before going to below test, kindly check whether your product is saturated or not ?
Few questions to ask yourself.
- Would you buy from your store ?
- Does your store have trust signals ?
- Is the product description unique and does it have spelling errors ?
- Do you have a currency converter app that auto switches currency ?
- Is your page load time slow (Over 5 seconds on tools.pingdom.com) ?
- Test checkout funnel on both mobile and desktop
- Make a test purchase.
- Install lucky orange Shopify app to see what visitors are doing ?
If the all the above is fine then its your product selection or targeting or both.
(In 90% cases its likely a shit product)
No ATCs and no purchases:
1) Try lowering price point & improving product description.
2) If still not ATCs the possible reasons are:
* Ad is not clear and sending curiosity clickers to the product page with no buying indent.
* Quality of traffic is shit (if you are running WC – VC try something else
* Product is old/saturated.
* Product is not appealing.
3) If you really believe in the product try different audience.
More than 6 ATC’s and no purchases:
- Work on your abandoned cart follow up.
- Use klaviyo plain text emails.
- Install Recart app and set up messenger marketing.
LTC’s and small number of purchases:
Normal ATC – PUR ratio based on campaign objective and optimization.
* WC – PUR = ~20 – 25% (1 in 4)
* WC – ATC = ~17 – 20% (1 in 5)
* PPE = ~13 – 17% (1 in 6)