Solution for a most frequently asked question. I am getting clicks but no sales.
Before going to below test, kindly check whether your product is saturated or not ?
Few questions to ask yourself.
Would you buy from your store ?
Does your store have trust signals ?
Is the product description unique and does it have spelling errors ?
Do you have a currency converter app that auto switches currency ?
If the all the above is fine then its your product selection or targeting or both.
(In 90% cases its likely a shit product)
No ATCs and no purchases:
1) Try lowering price point & improving product description.
2) If still not ATCs the possible reasons are:
* Ad is not clear and sending curiosity clickers to the product page with no buying indent.
* Quality of traffic is shit (if you are running WC – VC try something else
* Product is old/saturated.
* Product is not appealing.
3) If you really believe in the product try different audience.
More than 6 ATC’s and no purchases:
Work on your abandoned cart follow up.
Use klaviyo plain text emails.
Install Recart app and set up messenger marketing.
LTC’s and small number of purchases:
Normal ATC – PUR ratio based on campaign objective and optimization.
* WC – PUR = ~20 – 25% (1 in 4)
* WC – ATC = ~17 – 20% (1 in 5)
* PPE = ~13 – 17% (1 in 6)Explained Detailed in the Video
How useful was this post?
Click on a star to rate it!
Average rating 4.9 / 5. Vote count: 38
Shopify Dropshipping Store With Fast Delivery Supplier. Only $10 USD (One Time Fee).
Turnkey Dropshipping Store Set up. High Converting Theme & Essential APPS. Marketing Guide. Fast Delivery Dropshipping Supplier. 1 Week Delivery to USA, UK, AU, and CA. Worldwide Shipping Available. Trending Products From All Niches. More than 1 Million Products. No Subscription Fee to the Supplier. READ MORE DETAILS HERE