Collection Within A Collection is a popular add-on for Shopify stores that helps customers easily keep track of their shopping history. It also helps you to build loyalty and engagement with your customers. If you are not using Collection Within A Collection on your Shopify store, now is the time to start. In this blog post, we will walk you through the steps needed to add it and get started building your collection.
Understand the Basics of Collection Within A Collection
Collection within a collection is an easy way to group products together on Shopify. It’s also helpful for managing inventory, as each collection can be associated with a specific SKU.
To create a collection, follow these steps:
1. On the Shopify admin panel, click Store > Collection.
2. In the Collection section of the window, click Add New Collection.
3. In the Collection Name field, type a name for your collection (for example, Men’s Clothing).
4. In the Type field, select Collection from the dropdown menu.
5. In the Select Products From field, type the SKUs of the products you want to include in your collection (for example, abc123456).
6. Click Add to add all products in that category to your new collection (or select individual items if you want).
7. Repeat steps 4-6 until you have included all of the products you want in your collection (or have selected all of them if you started with a single product).
8. If desired, click Manage Collections on the left side of the window to view and manage your collections (and their associated inventory).
Add Items to Collections
To add an item to a collection on Shopify, follow these steps:
1. Navigate to the Collections page of your shop.
2. Select the Collection you want to add the item to from the list on the left-hand side.
3. Click on the Add Item button near the bottom of the page.
4. Enter in the details for the new item, including its title and description.
5. Click on Save Changes at the top of the page.
6. The new item will now appear in your Collection alongside all other items within that collection.
If you’re looking to add a collection within a collection on Shopify, there are a few easy steps you can take. First, create a new Collection and name it whatever you want. Next, add the items you want to include in the collection. Finally, set the collection’s minimum quantity to 1 and its price range to your liking. That’s all there is to it!