Most Shopify users are probably familiar with adding tags to products in order to better organize and manage their inventory. However, what about variants? If you have a product that has different colors, sizes, or styles, how do you add tags to them all? In this article, we’re going to show you how to add tags to variants in Shopify. We’ll also discuss the different types of tags you can use and when they might be useful. Last but not least, we’ll provide a few tips on how to properly label your variants so that customers can find what they’re looking for quickly and easily.
How to add tags to variants in Shopify
Adding tags to variants in Shopify is a simple task that can be accomplished by following these steps:
1. Navigate to the Variants screen in yourShopify admin.
2. Select the variant you wish to tag and click on the “Edit Details” button.
3. On the “Tags” tab, enter the tags you’d like to apply to this variant. You can use any combination of letters, numbers, and symbols (e.g. “sale”, ” minimalist “, ” women’s”). The tag must be unique for each variant you create, so make sure to use different tags for each variant!
4. Click on the “Save Changes” button at the bottom of the page to apply your tags to this variant.
Tips for choosing the right tags
There are a few things to keep in mind when choosing the right tags for your variants:
1. Make sure the tag corresponds to the product or service you’re selling.
2. Choose Tags that Reflect your Brand and what your Customers Expect from you.
3. Be Specific with your Tag Names so customers can find what they’re looking for.
4. Use Multi-Tag Sets to Capture More Categories of Products or Services.
If you’re like most Shopify users, you probably use variants to create different versions of your products for sale. But if you’ve ever tried to add tags to a variant, you know it can be pretty tricky. In this article, we’ll show you how to easily add tags to variants in Shopify using a few simple steps. Once you have mastered this technique, you’ll be able to tag your variants with the accuracy and ease that comes with experience.