There are lots of great features in Shopify, one of which is the ability to show products in a single column. This can be really handy for displaying large product images and making them easy to scan. However, there may be certain circumstances where you don’t want to show products in a single column. Maybe you have a lot of products that don’t fit neatly into one column.
Maybe you have a header on your website that you want to keep visible no matter what. In this article, we will explore how to show products in multiple columns on Shopify websites. We’ll also discuss some tips for optimizing your Shopify website for better visibility.
How to Add Products in a Single Column on Shopify
Adding products to your Shopify store in a single column can be a great way to improve the user experience and make it easier for customers to browse your inventory. In this article, we’ll show you how to add products to your Shopify store in a single column using the Shopify Customizer.
To add products to your store in a single column, follow these steps:
1. Open the Shopify Customizer and click on the Store tab.
2. Click on Columns and then select Single Column from the list of options on the left side of the screen.
3. To add a new product, click on the Add New Product button located at the top of the screen.
4. Enter in all of the required information for your product, including its name, price, and description. You can also choose to include images for your product by clicking on the Images tab and uploading any relevant images.
5. Once you’ve finished entering all of your product information, click on OK to save your changes. Your new product will now appear in a single column on all pages displaying Shopify products!
Yes, you can! In fact, this is a great way to show off your amazing products on your website without having to overcrowd your homepage with too much information. By using one column for product listings, you can focus on showcasing each item in detail while still keeping the page layoutsimple and easy to navigate. If you’re looking to try out this design layout on your next website project, be sure to check out our blog post on how to do it!