If you’re looking to boost your sales this holiday season, physical gift cards may be the answer. Gift cards are a great way for customers to purchase products or services from your store and give them as gifts.
But if you’re a Shopify seller, you may be wondering: can you sell physical gift cards on Shopify? The answer is yes! In this blog post, we’ll cover everything you need to know about selling physical gift cards on Shopify, including what features are available, tips for setting up your store, and more. Read on to learn more!
What are physical gift cards?
Physical gift cards are plastic cards that can be purchased at a retail store or online. They come in a variety of designs and can be personalized with a message or name. Physical gift cards can be used to purchase items at the same store where they were bought, or they can be traded in for cash or other cards.
How to sell physical gift cards on Shopify
Yes, you can! And it’s actually pretty easy to do. Here’s a step-by-step guide on how to sell physical gift cards on Shopify:
1. Log in to your Shopify account and go to the ‘Products’ section.
2. Click ‘Add product’, and then select ‘Gift card’.
3. Enter the details of your gift card, such as the price, description, and image.
4. Set up a payment method for your gift cards. You can either use Shopify Payments or a third-party payment gateway.
5. Once everything is set up, hit ‘Publish’ and your gift cards will be live on your store!
The benefits of selling physical gift cards on Shopify
If you’re looking for a way to increase sales and customer loyalty, selling physical gift cards on Shopify is a great option. Here are some of the benefits:
1. You can sell Gift Cards in any amount you choose, starting at $5.
2. Customers can redeem their Gift Cards online or in-store.
3. Physical Gift Cards never expire and have no fees associated with them.
4. You can design your own custom Gift Card using Shopify’s built-in template editor.
5. Selling Gift Cards can help increase your Average Order Value (AOV).
6. Offering Gift Cards is a great way to show your customers that you appreciate their business.
In conclusion, selling physical gift cards on Shopify is a great way to increase sales and boost customer loyalty. It’s an easy process and can be set up quickly with a few simple steps. With the right strategy in place, you can make sure that your customers take advantage of this fantastic feature and enjoy all the benefits it has to offer. So if you’re looking for ways to increase revenues for your store, look no further than offering physical gift cards!