Statistics speak for themselves: 15% of online shoppers have signed up for a product-based monthly membership. If you are an entrepreneur looking to start a subscription-based company, now is the time. Chargebee could be the right choice if you are intrigued by the idea, but don’t know where to start.
Chargebee has an online plug-and play solution that will work for all subscription-based businesses, regardless of whether they are starting a brand new or have an existing company with more complex needs.
Let’s get to it!
What does Chargebee do?
Chargebee allows you to set up subscription customers with a recurring billing program to ensure that you get paid automatically. You can also process usage-based or one-time payments. This allows you to choose the system that suits your business best.
It’s a simple way to collect online payments via your preferred payment portal. You don’t need a web developer, everything will be done quickly by you!
Chargebee can be used by you and your team to promote new subscriptions and offer discounts and product promotions.
Chargebee has many benefits:
- The API is extremely user-friendly. You have the option to create a tighter integration – which is great for expanding and scaling your business.
- Chargebee, a cloud-based service that you and your team can access from anywhere, makes it great for entrepreneurs who are on the go.
- The interface is intuitive so it shouldn’t take too long to get to know the dashboard.
- The reporting tools of are easy to use . You’ll quickly see the revenue and growth of your users.
- Chargebee’s automation capabilities are quite impressive. Many back-end functions, such as invoicing, discount management , collecting payment , tax application, customer communications, and tax calculation, can be automated. These repetitive tasks can be automated so you can concentrate on making money.
- Chargebee’s dunning management feature is excellent. Chargbee can make repeated payments on your behalf to help you handle customer payments that have failed.
- Customers can also be reminded by an alert when their credit cards expires. This helps you to receive your funds promptly.
- Chargebee can integrate with a variety of payment gateways so that you have the freedom to choose which provider you prefer. Chargebee has over 30 payment gateways available, including PayPal and Braintree. You can be sure to reach customers around the world.
- You can personalize your email notifications for those who are serious about e-mail marketing. Customers can sign up for a subscription to receive emails automatically. This is also true for payment reminders, as well as the delivery of engaging and valuable content.
- Chargebee offers secure. All data entered is stored in data centers that are known for their security.
- Chargebee provides tons of integrations for popular shopping carts, ecommerce tools, analytics and email marketing apps. Shopify, Squarespace, Mailchimp, ShipStation, Refersion, Google Analytics and Zapier are just a few examples. This plugin is amazing for expanding Chargebee’s functionality. There is a plugin for almost every need. You can access all the information you need from shipping your products to setting up a referral program to customer research, and everything in between.
- We can tell that very few customers have complained about their Chargebee experience — you will find overwhelmingly positive reviews online.
- Chargebee provides superior customer service. Customers report that customer service agents are prompt to respond to their queries and provide useful, actionable advice.
- There are some users who claim Chargebee is not as user-friendly. However, this is due to the sheer number of features Chargebee has. Some users may feel overwhelmed by all the features available. It would be helpful to have a search function that allows you to enter the settings you are looking for. We feel Chargebee’s interface, despite the fact that it is so extensive, is intuitive.
- Chargebee is extremely expensive once you pay for their premium plan, especially when compared to other companies. Chargebee is not the right program for you if you have a growing business and need a cost-friendly option.
- At the moment, it is not possible to export multiple invoices at once . This would allow for month-to-month accounting to be made much easier.
- It is not easy to sync customer billing over a quarter or half-year, according to Chargebee. Chargebee is working on this function, so keep an eye out!
- There’s no parent-child functionality. If you have multiple customer billing needs, each of which falls under the parent brand, this may not be the right solution. Chargebee claims it is working on this, so keep your ears open for updates!
Chargebee offers a simple solution to subscription billing and transactions. It’s difficult to find software that simplifies subscription management these days. Chargebee is a great solution for startups. Chargebee is a great solution for providing customers with a simple, secure, and fast shopping experience.
Chargebee, a platform that automates billing for small businesses is great. Chargebee’s ease of use is one of its greatest strengths. The flexible transactional software offers tons of customization options. Without the assistance of a developer, you can change rates, offer discounts to your clients, or start promotions.
Your customers will have greater security because the system is secure. You’ll find that Chargebee has received positive reviews online. This solution is PCI compliant and packed with additional security features, including secure data centres and support for DDoS attacks. Chargebee has even developed strategies to defend against man-in-the middle attacks.
This billing solution has many functionalities, including invoice generation and collection as well as integrations with Chargebee.com. You can connect to your CRM and the tools that you use to create your email templates.
Chargebee allows business leaders to create pricing models that delight and excite their customers. Chargebee is available to all businesses, regardless of whether they are self-service or SaaS companies with multiple subscription levels. Chargebee is a great tool for revenue recognition, because you have access to a variety of subscription analytics that will help you determine where your cash comes from.
Chargebee offers these additional features in addition to the ones we have already mentioned:
- Reports and tax profiles
- A customer portal
- You can create custom roles and permissions so that your team only has access to the information you are comfortable with.
- Hosted web pages themes
- Assistance with EU VAT
- Email management tools
- Management tools for dunning
- Many integrations
- Different price plans and add-ons can be created
- Access to web hooks customized for you
- You can manage your subscription lifecycle with ease.
- You can manage and customize trial offers for customers, as well as automate an e-mail series that promotes your trial.
- Gift subscriptions — This is a great way to increase your subscriber base by packaging your product as an ‘experiment’. Gift subscriptions — Subscriptions can be given as gifts, so make sure you include that in your marketing strategy. Chargebee allows gifters to send personalized messages to their recipients and to schedule delivery so that it arrives in time for the occasion. ).
- Quotes- Your customers can receive a proforma bill. This allows the consumer to ignore the invoice and complete their internal purchase approval processes before handing over their hard-earned money.
- Credit notes — Customers can be offered both adjustment and refundable credit notes to pay for their ongoing invoices. These are great for organizing your financial records. These are especially useful when there is a chargeback, writeoff or change in your subscription.
- Cart abandonment recovery — Track abandoned carts to see how many customers/visitors leave your checkout and not complete their purchase.
- Guest Checkout — Customers can check out from their computers without creating an account. Chargebee can identify existing customers based on their email addresses. This won’t affect your metrics.
It’s quite impressive, right?
Chargebee has a range of pricing plans…including a complimentary one. We have listed below the details for each one.
The Free Plan
We’re sure you’ll be happy to know that Chargebee offers a free plan. Chargebee offers a free plan for new businesses that launch. They won’t charge you a dime until your business has reached PS40k in revenues. Chargbee describes the plan as “Everything you need for your subscription business to start.” ‘
All the following features will be available to you:
- Online and offline fraud
- Tools for coupon management
- Templates for transactional email emails
- Hosted payment pages
- A customer portal
- Global tax management
- EU VAT Management (for a single Region)
- Basic SaaS metrics
- Monitoring transactional errors
- Credit notes
- Online payments
- Custom fields
- Metafield JSON store
- Many webhooks
- Multiple currencies supported
- Unbilled charges
- Basic calendar billing
- One click payment method updates
- Multicurrency (upto three currencies)
- Filters already saved
- Billing data portability
- Numerous payment methods
- Integrations with Stripe Radar and Mailchimp, Zapier. Refersion. ChartMogul. ChartMogul. LeadDyno. Slack. Intercom.
You’ll be charged $89 each month if you earn more than the $40k limit. You’ll be charged an additional 0.5% if you earn more than $20k per month over the $40k limit.
Then Chargebee’s plans are available for purchase, which are more suitable for small- to medium-sized businesses.
The Rise Plan
Chargebee’s “Rise” plan will cost you PS249 per monthly.
A month’s revenue is $40,000 You’ll be charged 0.6% for any excess revenue.
The free plan includes everything, plus:
- Ten users
- There are many payment gateways available
- A tax profile that includes many countries and tax areas
- SaaS metrics
- Integrations with Salesforce or Avalara
The Scale Plan
The ‘Scale plan increases the price and features. The monthly cost is PS449, which will allow you to generate PS50k in revenue per month. If you exceed this limit, a 0.9% fee will be applied.
All the benefits of the two previous plans will be available to you as well as:
- 25 users
- Invoices in advance
- You can create custom roles for users
- Multiple payment options are available and can be used
- Tax profiles
- Priority phone support
The Enterprise Plan
Chargebee’s Enterprise package is the most comprehensive. This package is best for companies that generate more than PS50,000 per month. Chargebee will contact you directly to provide a custom quote and package.
What is Chargebee’s Performance Compared to its Competition?
You might be considering the WooCommerce Subscribes plugin to manage your membership products if you have WooCommerce.
This app allows you to create and manage multiple products with recurring payment. You only need to pay $199 for one site license.
You can launch free trials, run split-tests, set up automatic renewals and offer customers the opportunity to upgrade their subscriptions.
Subscriptions to WooCommerce
- WooCommerce allows users to select from a variety of billing plans. This will ensure that you can find the one that best suits your needs.
- Subscribers can choose to manage their subscription plans, including upgrading or downgrading their bundles. This is a great way to reduce the number of customer service tickets that you get.
- There are over 25 payment gateways that you can choose from for customers who want to set up automatic recurring payments and manual renewal payments.
- Automate your email receipts, renewal notifications, and invoices so customers know when a payment has been made. Customers won’t be surprised when they check their bank statements.
- Automatic rebilling is used to prevent subscription payments from failing. This reduces the chance of losing out on this much-needed revenue.
- To track your recurring revenues and active subscribers, you’ll get detailed reports.
You can also use Recurly just like Chargebee. This allows customers to have multiple billing options, including advance invoices and excess payments. However, Chargebee still has an edge.
Chargbee offers far more features than Recurly. Chargebee users have the ability to set their own tax settings for sales, services, and invoices. Unfortunately, Recurly doesn’t offer this feature.
Chargebee allows users to create the following in many languages:
- Invoices customized
- Hosted web pages
- Marketing campaigns and email notifications
This is yet another feature Recurly appears to be missing.
Chargebee allows you to organize your books in categories that are based on your —
- Subscribe to our Newsletter
- Credit notes
It’s easy to manage your customers and finances. Recurly does not boast this feature, at the risk of sounding stale.
Overall, Chargebee is the best choice for entrepreneurs and business owners looking for a complete financing solution. Recurly focuses on a few of the more essential features.
It is best to compare Chargebee and Paddle by looking at their best.
Chargebee is a leader in creating and managing subscription plans. Chargebee’s software is extremely flexible. You can apply your coupons to any payment plan, or just to the setup fee.
Customers also love the fact that Chargebee sends an e-mail reminder to customers if their card expires. You are provided with everything you need, including a template.
Subscribe to the ReCharge Shopify App
ReCharge is the only Shopify Plus-approved platform that allows you to create and manage recurring bills. Recharge is compatible with thousands of Shopify sellers including -Soylent and Hubble Contacts as well as Dr. Axe, LOLA, Death Wish Coffee, and Dr. Axe. This just increases their credibility.
ReCharge, which costs $19.99 per month, is an excellent choice for Shopify merchants on a tight budget.
You can launch all subscription-based products and manage payment all from your Shopify store for a small fee.
You can also modify your prepayment options and subscription lengths and make credit, debit and PayPal payments.
We love the fact that ReCharge has a bulk import feature. This allows you to transfer customers from other platforms without creating a customer login.
Recharge offers a 30-day free trial to help you weigh your options.
Are you familiar with Chargebee?
We hope you have gained a better understanding about Chargebee and the services they offer.
It can be difficult to find the right solution for subscription management and payment processing. You may need to look for a tool that can integrate with your existing financial tools like Quickbooks or Xero. Other times, it is important to find a tool that will improve your workflow. You don’t need to worry about customers getting confused or missing invoices when you have a customizable billing solution.
ChargeBee is a popular subscription pricing tool on the market. It comes with tons of support and FAQs online that will help you get the most out of your new management platform. You may have to pay an extra fee if you require professional follow-ups and multiple language support.
Chargebee is a subscription payment platform that integrates with top tools such as Shopify and Zendesk. If you are located in the United States, Chargebee may be the right tool for you. The platform is worth a try to determine if it can improve your bottom line.
Are you familiar with Chargebee or one of their competitors? We’d love to know your thoughts, experiences, and comments. Let’s start the conversation. Talk soon and best of luck in finding the right subscription pricing service for you.