Google Adwords is a form of online advertising that allows businesses to target potential customers through keywords. By bidding on these keywords, businesses can have their ads appear next to search results when someone enters that keyword. While it can be a great way to drive traffic to your website, it can also be expensive – which is why this article will show you how to get a $100 credit for free!
Google Adwords Credit $100
Here’s how you can get a $100 Google Adwords credit when you sign up for a Shopify account:
1. Go to Shopify.com and click on the “Start your free trial” button.
2. Enter your email address and create a password.
3. Choose your country and currency, then click on the “Start your free trial” button again.
4. On the next page, enter your personal information and click on the “Create your store” button.
5. Choose your store type and click on the “Continue” button.
6. Enter your store name and click on the “Continue” button again.
7. Choose your plan and enter your credit card information, then click on the “Start my free trial” button.
8. Once you’re logged in to your new Shopify account, go to the “Settings” page and click on the “Billing” tab.
9. Under the “Shopify Payments” section, you’ll see an option to enter a promo code. Enter the code “GOOGLEADS100” and click on the “Apply code” button.
Is it still available?
Yes, the free $100 Google Adwords credit is still available for Shopify customers. To get the credit, simply sign up for a new Shopify account and enter your payment information. Then, go to the Google Adwords website and create a new account. Once you’ve entered your billing information, you’ll see the credit applied to your account automatically.
How to get your free $100 credit
Google is currently giving away $100 in free advertising credit to new Shopify stores. To get your credit, simply create a new Shopify account and then enter your credit card information. Once you’ve done that, you’ll automatically be given a $100 credit that you can use to advertise your store on Google.
This is an incredible opportunity for new Shopify stores to get started with Google Ads. Not only will you be able to get your store in front of potential customers, but you’ll also be able to do it for free!
To take advantage of this offer, simply sign up for a new Shopify account and enter your credit card information. Once you’ve done that, you’ll automatically be given a $100 credit that you can use to advertise your store on Google.
Don’t miss out on this incredible opportunity!
How to use your Google Adwords credit
1. Go to your Google Adwords account and create a new campaign.
2. Enter your credit card information and select “Manual Payment.”
3. Under “Billing method,” select “Enter a promo code.”
4. Enter the promo code “SHOPIFY” and click “Apply.”
5. Your credit will be applied to your account and you can start using it immediately.
Pros and cons of using Google Adwords
There are both pros and cons to using Google Adwords. On the positive side, Adwords can be a very effective way to reach potential customers. You can target customers based on their location, age, gender, interests, and more. This ensures that your ads are seen by people who are most likely to be interested in your product or service. Additionally, Adwords allows you to track the performance of your ads so that you can see how many people are clicking on them and taking action. This helps you to optimize your ads for better results.
On the downside, Google Adwords can be expensive. You pay for each click on your ad, and if your ad is not well-optimized, you could end up spending a lot of money with little to show for it. Additionally, Adwords can be time-consuming to set up and manage. You need to constantly monitor your ads and make changes if necessary.
What are some alternative advertising platforms?
There are many alternative advertising platforms to Google Adwords. Some popular options include Bing Ads, Facebook Ads, and Twitter Ads. These platforms all have their own strengths and weaknesses, so it is important to choose the one that is best suited for your needs.
Bing Ads is a good option if you want to target a different audience than the one you would target with Google Adwords. Bing Ads also has some unique features, such as demographic targeting and dayparting.
Facebook Ads is a good choice if you want to target a specific audience with your ads. Facebook allows you to target users by interests, demographics, and even behaviors. This makes it easy to find the perfect audience for your product or service.
Twitter Ads is a good choice if you want to reach a large audience with your ads. Twitter has a huge user base, and your ads will be seen by many people if you use this platform. However, Twitter Ads can be expensive, so it is important to consider your budget before using this platform.
Overall, the Google Adwords credit offered by Shopify is a great deal. You get $100 worth of advertising credit, which can be used to promote your online store and drive traffic to your website. The best part is that the credit is completely free and there are no strings attached. So if you’re looking for a way to get started with Google Adwords, this offer from Shopify is definitely worth checking out.