Most merchants are faced with the dilemma of which e-commerce platform to use when opening an online shop. Shopify is the best e-commerce platform for you if you’re looking to launch a new business online or expand your existing business. It offers plug-and-play solutions to meet your specific needs. Let’s dive into the features and the pros and cons.
What features does Shopify provide?
Shopify is an all in one solution that allows you to build and manage your online shop. It helps you to stand out from your competition in the ecommerce market, with features such as inventory management, SEO effectiveness, and support for multiple payment gateways. It can also help you:
- Shopify Inventory Management allows you to organize your products by type, category and sale. Variations of products can be managed by size, color, material, and many other options. With a single product, you can offer any number of variations. Each variation has its own price and stock keeping unit (SKU) as well as an inventory number.
- Track your Stock: Shopify allows you to track your stock and prevents customers from ordering out-of-stock goods. You will be notified when stock is low by using automated reminders. The inventory number is automatically updated when you receive a new shipment.
- You can improve your organic search by using customizable title tags, alt tags and meta descriptions.
- You can set up your shipping rates with Shopify. Once you have fixed your destination (shipping area), you can choose the shipping rate. You can also choose the shipping method you want to use to deliver orders to your customers. You can set up regular postage rates based on weight or price. Advanced Shopify plans allow you to use USPS and FedEx for real-time shipping rates.
Shopify is right for you?
Shopify is the perfect solution for merchants looking to launch an online store, or convert their physical store to an online store. Shopify is a comprehensive solution that allows you to sell everything from clothes to jewelry to electronics to food and household items. You can also focus on customer relations, marketing, administration, and other tasks. It takes away the technicalities of running an online business.
The pros of Shopify
- Shopify offers beautiful themes: Shopify’s Theme Store has a variety of responsive themes that are professionally designed and available for purchase. Shopify can help you optimize your website in a variety of industries, including art, clothing, jewelry, and so on.
- Shopify is a highly flexible platform. After you have built your online store, Shopify gives you many tools to manage inventory, customer service, shipping, reporting and social media. Shopify is a flexible platform that allows you to select the tools you need and automates your e-commerce store.
- Shopify offers incredible speed and security. Shopify makes it easy to manage your online store. Shopify also ensures high levels of security as payment processing often involves credit card processing.
- Shopify provides 24/7 customer support via email and online chat. The site has an extensive FAQ database that can help you with technology problems. The team of experts provides quick and efficient support at all times.
There are cons to using Shopify
- Pricing Structure: Shopify charges a transaction fee in addition to its monthly service fees. The fee can vary depending on which plan you choose. It can be 0.5% or 2% of the total sales value. The fee for the Basic Shopify plan is 2%, while the Shopify plan costs 1%. For Advanced Shopify, the fee is 0.5%. If you use Shopify payments to make your transactions, there is no transaction fee.
- You need to be able to code. To make your website unique, you will need to know not only the basic HTML and CSS codes but also Shopify’s coding language called “Liquid”. Shopify experts can assist you with Liquid queries and make modifications to the website code.
Shopify is easy to use
Shopify is a hosted ecommerce platform that makes it easy to create your online store. It offers a user-friendly admin backend and customer front-end. You can also manage inventory, insert product details and create web pages. Customers can be tracked and customer details are kept. You can also receive payments in different currencies.
Shopify supports add-ons
Shopify offers an app store that provides both paid and free plugins to integrate seamlessly with Shopify, allowing you to expand your online store’s functionality. Shopify App Store allows merchants to find many technology integrations that will save them time, money, and effort.
Handmade Modern Paint Shopping
In many ways, paintings have captivated men for centuries. The timeless art of painting speaks volumes, even without any words. Your thoughts and attitude toward life are expressed through your paintings. They also reflect your personal philosophy in a very aesthetic way. The decoration of interiors has always had a special place for oil paintings, watercolours, acrylic paintings, and digital paintings. Canvas paintings can be used in your home or office to enhance, change, and improve the decor. It is possible to believe that you don’t “understand” paintings and art. Once you begin to recognize them, you will discover that there are many factors that can help make art more understandable.
When it comes to choosing a canvas painting for your home, the saying “beauty is in the eye of the beholder” holds true. If the painting is stunningly beautiful and appeals to your senses, you will be able to “buy this canvas”. Next, you need to consider the colours and textures of the painting. You have found the right one if you feel the colours will suit your space and soothe you.
Canvas paintings can be expensive for most people. How would it feel to be able to make canvas paintings at home that are affordable and you can purchase online? It makes sense, doesn’t? It may seem a bit surreal to think that high quality abstract and modern art on canvas can be so affordable. They aren’t! These products are affordable and might surprise you.
You can find a few handmade canvas paintings online if you love art and painting and want to add some color to your drawing space. You heard it! It doesn’t take much to visit an art dealer or collector. You can take a quick trip to the intersection of art and technology with just a few mouse clicks. Then, you’ll be able to choose from a wide range of exciting modern art forms.
It is easy to buy a canvas online. A single search can take you to hundreds of hand-painted paintings. All the information you need about a painting is available to you by doing a single search. To view the paintings closer up, you can zoom in or out.