Adding trust badges to your shopify checkout page is an easy way to help customers know that the products they’re buying are from a reputable source. This will help them feel confident about their purchase, and it will also encourage them to return business to your store in the future. In this article, we’ll show you how to add trust badges to your checkout page step by step.
What is a Trust Badge?
Adding trust badges to your checkout pages can help you reassure your customers that they’re dealing with a reputable retailer. There are a few different ways to add trust badges to your checkout pages, so follow the instructions that work best for you.
One way to add trust badges to your checkout pages is to use third-party trust verification services. These services provide you with a list of trusted retailers, and then they verify the legitimacy of each badge before adding it to your page. This approach is relatively easy, but it can be time-consuming if you have a large list of retailers to include.
Another way to add trust badges to your checkout pages is to use Shopify’s built-in trust verification feature. This feature allows you to add a simple badge next to each purchase confirmation email, which will let your customers know how confident they can be in the safety and quality of their transactions. This approach is easy and quick, but it doesn’t allow you to include as many trusted retailers as the third-party verification services do.
How do Trust Badges work on Shopify?
Adding Trust Badges to Shopify checkout pages is a great way to increase trust and security for your customers. Trust badges help identify trustworthy merchants, and can help your customers make more informed buying decisions. You can add trust badges to your checkout page using Shopify’s Trust Badge plugin. Here’s how it works:
1. Add the Trust Badge plugin to your Shopify store.
2. Select the trust badge you want to use from the list of available options.
3. Enter a description of the badge in the text field below the selection.
4. Click Save to finish configuring the Trust Badge plugin.
5. Add a trust badge to your checkout page using Shopify’s Theme Customizer.
6. Enter the required information in the Trust Badge fields in Theme Customizer and click Save Changes to finish configuring the badge.
7. Your customers will see the trust badge on your checkout page when they make a purchase from your store.
Benefits of Trust Badging
Adding trust badges to your checkout page can help improve customer satisfaction and trust. Here are four reasons why trust badges are beneficial:
1. They denote quality. When customers know that the products they’re buying have been verified and endorsed by a trusted source, they’re more likely to feel confident in making a purchase. Trust badges also give retailers an edge over competitors who may not have as many verified products available for sale.
2. They improve customer conversion rates. The higher the percentage of customers who complete a purchase using trust badges-enabled checkout pages, the better! This is because customers who feel confident about the product they’re buying are more likely to complete the transaction successfully.
3. They reduce fraud concerns. By verifying products through trusted channels, retailers can reduce customer worries about fraudulent transactions. In turn, this can engender greater confidence among consumers and encourage them to make more purchases from your store.
4. They create a positive shopping experience for customers. By displaying trust badges on checkout pages, you can create an enjoyable environment for your customers while they’re shopping with you. This will encourage them to return again and again, which is sure to boost your bottom line.
How to Add Trust Badges to Shopify Checkout Pages
Badges are a great way to show your customers that you’re authentic, reliable and trustworthy. They can also help increase conversions on your checkout page. Here’s how to add trust badges to your Shopify checkout page:
1. In your Shopify admin, go to Settings > Pages.
2. In the Pages settings screen, under “Trust badges,” click the “Add badge” button.
3. Enter a name for the badge (for example, “Trust badge”), and then select the type of badge you want to add (for example, “Verified”).
4. Select the trust level for the badge (for example, “High trust”), and then click the “Add badge” button.
5. You can now preview your badge in the Preview tab of the Pages settings screen. Click the Publish button to save your changes and publish your page to Shopify.
How to Remove Trust Badges from Shopify Checkout Pages
Adding trust badges to your checkout pages can help increase conversion rates and build trust with your customers. Here’s how to add trust badges to your Shopify checkout pages:
1) Log into your Shopify admin area.
2) Click on “Shop” in the top menu bar.
3) Click on “Checkout” in the left sidebar.
4) Under “Settings,” click on “Trust & Security.”
5) In the “Trust & Security” section, under “Badges,” click on “Add a badge.”
6) In the “Badge Type” drop-down menu, select “Trust Badge.”
7) In the “Location” drop-down menu, select the location where you want to store the trust badge file.
8) In the “Description” text field, type a description of the trust badge.
9) Click on “Save Changes.”
10) Your trust badge will now be added to your checkout pages!
Adding trust badges to your Shopify checkout page can help reassure your customers that they are dealing with a reputable business. There are a number of trust badge providers available, and it is important to choose one that will fit the look and feel of your shop. Once you have chosen a provider, it is easy to add the badge to your checkout page.
Table of Contents