For years, people have been using WordPress to create their websites. However, with the recent trend of using CJ Dropshipping APP as a business model, more and more people are looking for ways to connect their platform to theirs. In this tutorial, we’ll show you how to do just that!
What is CJ Dropshipping APP?
CJ Dropshipping APP is an app that helps you to connect with dropshippers. It provides you with a platform to find and connect with dropshippers in your area, learn about dropshipping, and get tips and advice on how to succeed as a dropshipper.
Whether you’re starting out as a beginner or looking for improvements to your current business model, CJ Dropshipping APP is the perfect tool for you. With its easy-to-use interface, you can explore all of the information and resources available on the app. The app provides access to a large community of dropshippers, so you can connect with those who are already successful in this industry. Additionally, the app offers valuable tips and advice on how to succeed as a dropshipper.
Setting up an account on CJ Dropshipping APP
If you’re interested in starting a dropshipping business on the popular CJ App, there are a few things you’ll need to set up before getting started. In this post, we’ll walk you through the process of creating an account on the app and connecting it to your Wix platform account.
First, make sure you have the following:
A Wix account (you can create one here if you don’t have one already)
An email address (you’ll need this to create an account on CJ App)
Once you have those things set up, follow these steps to get started:
1. Log into your Wix account. If you don’t have an account yet, click here to create one.
2. Click the “Create a Custom Website” button on the top right corner of the page. You’ll be taken to a page where you can enter your website’s name and description.
3. Under “Website Type“, select “Wix Store“. This will allow us to connect your CJ App account to your Wix website.
4. Click the “Create Connection” button next to “CJ App“. This will open a new window where you’ll need to enter your account credentials.
5. In the “CJ App” section, enter your email address and click the “Connect” button. You’re now ready to start setting up your dropshipping store on CJ App!
6. On the homepage of your newly created CJ App store, click on the “Settings” tab. Under “Store Settings“, you’ll need to enter your product list and pricing information. We recommend using Fiverr as a source for dropshipping products, as it has a wide variety of products available at affordable prices.
7. Finally, under “Sales & Marketing“, you’ll need to create a campaign and add your email address as a subscriber. You can also customize your store’s look and feel by clicking on the “Design” tab and selecting from a variety of themes.
Adding products to your Wix shop
Adding products to your Wix shop is easy and straightforward. After you create a new Shop, click on “Add a Product.” Enter the product information into the fields. Next, click on “Create Product.” This will bring up the product’s details. You’ll need to provide the product’s title, description, price, and stock quantity. You can also add tags and images to help shoppers find your product. Finally, decide how you want to sell your product – as an individual item or in a subscription package. Click on “Publish” to save your product and get started selling!
Customizing your Wix shop’s theme
If you want to create a custom shop on the Wix platform, you’ll first need to choose a theme. You can find many themes available on the Wix website or in the Theme marketplace. Once you’ve chosen a theme, you’ll need to customize it to match your business. Here are some tips:
-Choose a color scheme that matches your branding and website aesthetics.
– rearrange the layout of pages, add content blocks, and create custom widgets for more detailed product information.
– personalize the typography and graphics to fit your brand.
Uploading your logo and favicon to Wix
When you first start using the CJ Dropshipping APP, you will need to create an account and upload your logo and favicon. You can do this by following these steps:
1. Log into your CJ Dropshipping APP account.
2. Click on the “Settings” icon in the top-left corner of the screen.
3. Under “General Settings,” click on the “Logo” tab.
4. Upload your logo using the uploader tool provided, and make sure to set the file size to 100kb or less.
5. Click on “Favicon” to upload your favicon. Make sure to set the file size to 8kb or less.
Configuring your Wix shop’s shipping settings
If you’re using a dropshipping app like CJ, you’ll need to configure the shipping settings on your Wix shop to get started.
1. On your Wix shop’s Admin panel, click Settings→Shopping.
2. In the Shipping section, set the Shipping Method to Dropshipping and fill in your dropshipping app’s details.
3. (Optional) If you want to use a third-party shipping provider like Shipstation or Amazon FBA, add their details here too.
4. (Optional) If you have any products that need to be shipped through an order fulfillment company like Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA), set their shipping options here too.
5. Click Save Changes.
Publish your shop!
If you’ve been following along with our CJ Dropshipping guide, then you’re probably familiar with the Wix platform. In this blog post, we’ll show you how to connect your CJ dropshipping store to the Wix platform so that you can start building your online shop!
First, make sure you have a Wix account and create a new shop. Once you have created your shop, click on “Shop Properties” in the menu bar at the top of your screen. Under “General Settings,” click on “Webpage Title.” In the text field that appears, enter a catchy title for your online store, like “CJ’s Crafts!” Next, in the “Description” field, give your customers a brief description of what you sell. Finally, in the “Website URL” field, enter the URL of your CJ dropshipping store. Click on “Save Changes.”
If you’re looking to start a dropshipping business, and you’re using the CJ Dropshipping APP, it’s time to connect it to your Wix platform! By doing this, you’ll be able to manage your products and inventory much more efficiently, as well as keep track of all your customer data in one place. Check out our step-by-step guide on how to do this below.
Table of Contents