Do you have an existing stripe account but want to use Shopify? Follow this easy guide to connect your stripe account to Shopify.
How to Connect Your Existing Stripe Account To Shopify?
If you have an existing Stripe account, you can connect it to your Shopify store using the following steps:
1. Log in to your Stripe account.
2. Click on the Payments button on the left side of the screen.
3. Under Account settings, click on Connections.
4. In the Connections page, click on Add Connection.
5. On the Add Connection page, enter your Shopify email address and password in the appropriate fields and click OK.
Your Stripe account is now connected to your Shopify store!
If you are looking to connect your existing stripe account to shopify, then this guide will help you get started. In this article, we outline the steps necessary to connect your stripe account and show you how to add products and pages from your stripe account into your shopify store. By following these simple steps, you can have all of your Stripe shopping in one place and easily manage inventory and shipping. So whether you are a first time Shopify user or an experienced merchant, our guide will help you get started connecting your Stripe accounts today!