A business email is the most important tool when it comes to managing your ecommerce store on Shopify. It’s where customers and potential customers will contact you with questions, purchase orders, and feedback. With the right business email setup, you can ensure that all of your customer inquiries get answered in a timely manner and that your brand stays professional. So, if you’re looking to create a business email for your Shopify store, we’ve got everything you need to know. In this post, we will cover the basics of setting up a business email for Shopify as well as some tips for making sure your emails are well-received by customers.
Creating a Business Email Address with Gmail
If you’re running a business, you need a professional email address. Gmail is a great option for setting up a business email. It’s free, and you can use it with your existing domain name.
To create a business email address with Gmail, sign in to your Gmail account and click the “Settings” gear icon. Then, click ” Accounts and Import.” Next, click “Add another email address.”
Enter your name and the new business email address you want to create. Then, click “Next Step.” Gmail will now send a verification code to the new email address. Enter the code and click “Verify.”
Your new business email address is now set up and ready to use!
Creating a Business Email Address with Outlook
If you’re setting up a new business, one of the first things you’ll need is a professional email address. While you can use a personal email account for business purposes, it’s not recommended. A business email address will make you look more credible and professionalism to customers and partners.
Creating a business email address with Outlook is easy and only takes a few minutes. Here’s how:
1. Go to www.outlook.com and sign in with your Microsoft account. If you don’t have one, you can create one for free.
2. Click on the gear icon in the top right corner and choose “Options.”
3. Select “Create an Outlook alias.” An alias is basically a second email address that uses your primary email address as the username. This is useful for creating a professional-looking email address without having to set up a new account.
4. Enter the desired alias and click “Save.” Your new alias will be displayed under the “Email aliases” section of your account settings page.
5. To start using your new alias, go to the “Compose” page and select the alias from the “From” drop-down menu. Your messages will now be sent from your professional-looking business email address!
Creating a Business Email Address with Zoho
Assuming you already have a Shopify account, here are the steps for creating a business email address with Zoho:
1. First, open your Shopify admin and go to Online Store > Preferences.
2. Next, scroll down to the Email section and click Manage under Additional Email Addresses.
3. Enter the desired email address under Send From Address and click Save.
4. Now that you have a sends-from email address set up in your Shopify account, you need to set up an account with Zoho so that your Shopify emails can be received there.
5. To do this, go to https://www.zoho.com/mail/ and click on Get Started for Free.
6. Enter your information on the sign-up form and choose a strong password before clicking Continue.
Creating a Business Email Address with AOL
If you’re looking to create a business email address with AOL, there are a few things you’ll need to do. First, you’ll need to sign up for an AOL account. You can do this by going to the AOL website and clicking on the “Sign Up” button. Once you’ve done this, you’ll be asked to enter your personal information, including your name, address, and phone number.
Once you’ve created your AOL account, you’ll then need to create a new email address for your business. To do this, simply log into your AOL account and click on the “Mail” icon. In the top right-hand corner of the screen, you’ll see a drop-down menu that says “New Mail.” Click on this and then select “Create a New Email Address.”
Enter the desired username and password for your new email address and then click on the “Create Email Address” button. That’s it! You’ve now successfully created a business email address with AOL.
What’s the Best Option for Shopify?
There are a few different options when it comes to setting up a business email for your Shopify store. The best option will depend on your needs and budget.
If you’re looking for a free option, you can use Google Apps for your domain. This will give you access to Gmail, Google Calendar, and other Google apps for your business. You’ll need to set up your own domain name and create accounts for each user.
If you’re looking for a more robust solution, you can use Microsoft Office 365. This includes Outlook, Word, Excel, and other Microsoft Office apps. It’s a subscription-based service, so you’ll need to pay monthly or yearly fees.
If you have a limited budget, you can use Zoho Mail. This is a less expensive option than Microsoft Office 365 but still includes features like email, calendar, contacts, tasks, notes, and more.
Whatever option you choose, be sure to set up your business email address using a professional sounding username (e.g., firstname.lastname@example.org). This will help give your business a more polished look and feel.
How to Set Up Your New Shopify Email
Assuming you have a Shopify account (if not, sign up for one here), setting up your new Shopify email is easy and only takes a few minutes. Here’s how:
1. Log into your Shopify account and go to the “Settings” tab.
2. Under the “General” section, find the “Store email address” field and enter the email address you want to use for your shop.
3. Save your changes and that’s it! Your new shop email address is now active and ready to use.
Setting up a business email for your Shopify store is a great way to make sure you appear professional and trustworthy. By following the steps in this article, it’s easy to create an email address that matches your Shopify domain name. With just a few clicks, you’ll be able to set up an email address that looks like email@example.com, giving customers confidence when they interact with you and ensuring their emails reach your inbox quickly. So if you’re looking for ways to establish yourself as a legitimate business on Shopify, setting up an email account should definitely be on your list of priorities!