Creating a new section in Shopify is not as difficult as you might think. In fact, with the help of a few simple steps, you can have your new section up and running in no time at all. So let’s take a look at how to create a new section in Shopify and get started today!
What Is Section In Shopify?
Section is a new feature in Shopify that lets you create custom sections in your store. Section lets you group products together by topic, making it easier to find the products you’re looking for. Section also lets you create custom pages for each section, which makes it easier for customers to find information about your products.
How to Create a New Section in Shopify?
Shopify provides an easy way to create new sections within your store. Sections are a great way to organize your products and help customers find what they’re looking for. Section creation is simple and can be done in just a few minutes.
To create a new section in your store, follow these steps:
1. Open Shopify’s admin panel and go to the Stores tab.
2. Click on the store you want to work with and click on the Sections tab at the top of the page.
3. Click on the + button in the bottom left corner of the section you want to create.
4. Enter a name for your section and press enter.
5. Click on the blue Publish button at the top of the section’s overview page to publish it to your store.
6. All of your products in this new section will now be listed under its respective category in Shopify’s product list view (alongside any other products that belong to that category).
Benefits of Sections in Shopify
There are countless reasons why you would want to create sections in your Shopify store. Sections can help organize your products, simplify your checkout process, and boost sales. Here are five benefits of using sections in your shop:
1. Product Organization: Sectioning your products into categories makes it easier for customers to find what they’re looking for. It also makes it easier for you to manage inventory and keep track of sales volumes.
2. Checkout Process Simplification: When shoppers enter your store, they should be able to quickly and easily find the items they’re looking for. Having separate sections for products, checkout processes, and payment options helps make this happen.
3. Increased Sales: Sectioning your shop into different sections can help shoppers find the products that are most relevant to them. This increases the chances that they’ll buy something from your store, which results in more revenue for you.
4. Improved Conversion Rates: Creating well-organized sections in your shop can help shoppers make a quick decision about whether or not they should buy an item. This reduces the amount of time they spend on your site, which leads to higher conversion rates overall.
5. Enhanced SEO Efforts: Sectioning your shop into different sections can help you rank higher in search engine results. This is because shoppers will be more likely to find what they’re looking for when they search for products within specific sections of your store.
If you’re like most entrepreneurs, you want to create as many sections as possible in your Shopify store to maximize profits. In this article, we’ll show you how to add a new section to your store in just minutes. So whether you want to start selling more products or increase your customer base, adding a new section is the way to go!