Creating a Shopify members-only page can be an effective way to generate leads and increase sales. While it’s important to keep your members-only page accessible to the public, restricting access to certain areas or offering exclusive discounts can attract more customers. In this tutorial, we’ll show you how to create a members-only page on Shopify in just a few simple steps.
What is a Shopify Members Only Page?
When you create a Shopify Members Only Page, you can create a page where only Shopify Members can see the content. This is perfect for members-only content like product tutorials, how-to videos, and more.
A Shopify Members Only Page is a page on your website that is only accessible to Shopify members. This page can be used to promote exclusive content, sell products or services, or just provide extra value for members of your community.
To create a Shopify Members Only Page, go to your Shopify admin area and click on Pages. From the Pages menu, select Create a New Page. In the Page Title field, enter a descriptive title for your page, such as “Shopify Members Guide.” In the Description field, type a brief description of the page’s purpose. Click on the Create button to create your page.
Once your page is created, you’ll need to activate it by logging in to your Shopify account and clicking on Pages in the navigation menu. Under the Pages heading, find and click on your newly created page. On the activation form that appears, enter your login information and click on the Activate button. Your members-only page is now live!
What are the benefits of creating a Members Only Page?
Creating a Members Only Page is a great way to increase traffic to your store and to keep your customers happy. Here are the four main benefits of creating a Members Only Page:
1. Increased Traffic: A members-only page will get more traffic than a public page because only approved members can see it. This means that your page will be more likely to be found by potential customers, which can lead to increased sales.
2. Loyalty and Repeat Customers: Creating a members-only page will make your customers loyal because they’ll feel like they have something exclusive and they’ll want to come back for more. This can lead to increased sales and customer loyalty, which is great news for your business.
3. Customer Compliments: Creating a members-only page can result in compliments from your customers. They may say things like “I love how you do X on your members-only page” or “I really appreciate how you give me access to your members-only content.” These compliments can boost your confidence and motivate you to keep creating amazing content for your members-only page.
4. Increased Engagement: By making your content available only to members, you’ll likely see an increase in engagement. This means that your customers will be more likely to leave comments and ratings, which can lead to increased traffic and customer retention.
How to set up your Members Only Page in Shopify
Creating a Members Only Page in Shopify is a great way to keep your customers isolated from the public eye and give them access to exclusive content, discounts and other benefits. Here’s how to set it up:
1. First, create a new page in your shop. Give it a name like “Members Only” or “Membership” and make sure it’s set to private.
2. Next, go to the Settings tab in your Shopify admin and under Pages, click on the “Members Only” page you just created.
3. On the left panel of the page, click on the “Settings” button and under “General,” make sure that the “Public visibility” option is turned off.
4. Under “Posts & Pages,” make sure that the “Only show members posts on this page” option is checked and click on the “Save Changes” button.
5. Finally, add some content for your Members Only Page like a About Us section or FAQs and make sure that all posts are restricted to members only. You can also setup a password-protected area for members to share content with each other.
That’s all you need to do to set up your Members Only Page in Shopify! Now, only registered members can see your content and access special discounts and benefits.
How to Use the Member Only Features on Your Shopify Store
If you’re like most small business owners, you probably have a shopify store that’s open to the public. But what about those times when you want to promote a special sale or event? Or maybe you just have a few select customers that you want to keep in the loop?
There are several ways to create members-only pages on your shopify store. In this guide, we’ll outline the best way for you to do it, based on your specific needs.
First things first: make sure that your store is set up for member-only content! This can be done by going to Settings > Store > Pages and clicking on the Enable Member Only Content option. You’ll then be prompted to enter a password in order to access the feature.
Once your store is set up for member-only content, follow these steps to create a members-only page:
1) Go to your Shopify admin area and click on Pages.
2) On the Pages screen,click on the plus button next to the page that you want to create a members-only page for.
3) Enter a name for the page in the Page Name field, and then click on the Save button.
4) On the Members-Only Page screen, you’ll need to decide what content will be accessible to members only. You can either disable all content on the page, or you can allow members to view only certain sections of the page.
5) To restrict access to specific areas of the page, select the checkboxes next to the sections of the page that you want to restrict access to. Then, enter a password in the Password field and click on the Save button.
6) Finally, you’ll need to decide how members will be notified about special sales and events that take place on this member-only page. You can choose from a variety of notification methods, including email, social media, and push notifications. Click on the Settings button and select the appropriate options.
Now that you’ve created a members-only page on your shopify store, it’s time to prepare your content! Members will only be able to access content that is specifically designated as being for them, so make sure that all of your information is formatted correctly and is easy to understand. And don’t forget: keep your password safe!
Sometimes, we need to create a page that is only accessible to our shopify members. This can be done in a few different ways, and the one you choose will depend on your specific needs. In this article, I’ll outline each option and why it might be the best fit for you.