Deleting your Shopify account on an iPhone can be a confusing process. If you’re looking to pause or close your store, you may be wondering how exactly to delete Shopify account on iPhone. Fortunately, the process is relatively simple and straightforward, although it does require a few steps and specific navigation through the app. This article covers the ins-and-outs of how to delete Shopify account on an iPhone so you can easily shut down your store when needed.
How to Delete Shopify Account on iPhone
Assuming you have a Shopify account and you want to delete it from your iPhone, here are the steps:
1. Open Safari and go to shopify.com.
2. Log in to your Shopify account.
3. Tap on the “hamburger” icon in the top right-hand corner of the screen. This will open up a menu.
4. Scroll down and tap on “Settings”.
5. Tap on “Checkout”.
6. Scroll all the way to the bottom and tap on “Delete Account”.
7. You will be prompted to enter your password again for confirmation purposes. Enter your password and tap on “Delete Account” once more.
How to cancel your Shopify plan
If you’re interested in cancelling your Shopify plan, there are a few things you need to know. First, cancelling your Shopify plan is different than deleting your Shopify account. Cancelling your Shopify plan will stop future billing, but it won’t delete your account or remove any of your data. Deleting your Shopify account is a permanent action that cannot be undone.
To cancel your Shopify plan:
1. Log into your Shopify account
2. Click on “Settings” in the left-hand sidebar
3. Click on “Billing”
4. Under “Current Plan”, click on “Change Plan”
5. Select the “Downgrade” option
6. Choose the plan you would like to downgrade to (if you’re not sure, the BasicShopify plan is a good option)
7. Click on the “Downgrade” button
8. Confirm that you want to downgrade by clicking on the “Downgrade” button again
9. You will be redirected to a page confirming that your plan has been downgraded successfully
How to remove the Shopify app from your iPhone
If you want to remove the Shopify app from your iPhone, you can do so by following these steps:
1. On your iPhone, go to the home screen and tap on the Settings app.
2. In the Settings app, scroll down and tap on General.
3. In the General settings, scroll down and tap on Profiles & Device Management.
4. Under Profiles, find the Shopify profile and tap on it.
5. Tap on the Remove Profile button at the bottom of the screen to remove the Shopify app from your iPhone.
Deleting your Shopify account on an iPhone is a fairly straightforward process. All you need to do is open the Shopify app, go to Settings and then scroll down until you find the Account option. Tap it and follow the steps listed there to delete your account.
Make sure that you have backed up all of your data before deleting as this action cannot be reversed. With these tips in mind, we hope that you can now easily and confidently delete your Shopify account from any iPhone device.