Are you an online seller looking for ways to optimize your Shopify store? One of the most important elements of any store is its images—and yet, finding image URLs can often be a confusing and time-consuming process. Fortunately, there’s an easy way to tackle this challenge. In this blog post, we’ll cover how to find image URL in Shopify stores. With detailed instructions and helpful tips, you’ll be able to quickly and easily locate the URLs of your product images so that you can make sure they look as good as possible on your website.
How to Find Image URL in Shopify?
Assuming you have a Shopify account and are logged in, follow these steps:
1. Navigate to your Shopify admin panel.
2. In the left-hand sidebar, under “Online Store,” select “Products.”
3. Find the product for which you want to find the image URL and click on it.
4. In the product details page, scroll down to the “Images” section.
5. Hover your mouse over the image you want the URL for, and a popup window will appear with the image URL in it. Simply right-click on this URL and select “Copy.”
Why is it important to Find Image URL in Shopify?
It is important to find the image URL in Shopify for a number of reasons. First, when you are trying to optimize your images for search engine ranking, the URL is one of the factors that can influence your ranking. Second, the image URL can help you troubleshoot issues with your images not appearing correctly on your website. Finally, if you ever need to change the location of an image on your server, knowing the URL will make it easier to update your code.
We hope this article has provided you with the information needed to find image URLs in Shopify. With a few simple steps, you can quickly and easily locate the URL for any product or collection image in your store. Once you have located the desired URL, it is easy to share that link with others who may need it. Taking advantage of Shopify’s built-in features can help save time and make running your business more efficient.