When you set up your shop on Shopify, you have the ability to showcase a variety of collections on your homepage. This can help you to attract more customers and show your expertise in specific areas. However, it can be difficult to show specific collections in a way that’s both visually appealing and informative. In this article, we will show you how to showcase specific collections on your Shopify homepage without sacrificing either aesthetic or usability. By following these tips, you’ll be able to create a homepage that’s both professional and informative.
How to add items to a Shopify Collection?
If you want to show specific collection on the Shopify homepage, then follow these simple steps:
1. First, go to your Shopify admin and select “Settings” from the top menu.
2. Then select “Design” from the list on the left-hand side of the screen.
3. Select “Collections” from the list on the right-hand side of the screen.
4. Click on the button labelled “Add Collection.” Enter a name for your collection in the field that appears, and then click on “Create Collection.”
5. Next, select one or more items from your store catalogue that you’d like to include in your new collection, and drag them onto the “Items In This Collection” field at the bottom of the screen. You can also use the filter buttons at the top of the window to limit your selection to items that are currently available for sale, or to items that are in a particular category (for example, clothing or accessories).
6. Click on “Save Changes,” and you’re done! Your new collection will now be displayed on your Shopify homepage as specified in step 4 above.
How to remove items from a Shopify Collection?
There are a few ways to remove items from a collection on Shopify. You can use the categories and filters in the store’s admin area, or you can use the Collection Manager tool.
To remove items using the categories and filters:
1. Open your store’s admin area.
2. Click on the Store tab at the top of the page.
3. Underneath “Settings,” click on Collections.
4. In the Collections list, select the collection you want to work with.
5. On the right-hand side of the screen, under “Category Options,” select which categories should be shown in your collection’s listing on the homepage (these will be displayed in a dropdown menu). You can also uncheck any categories that you don’t want to show on your homepage listing (this will hide them from view).
6. Click Save Changes to apply your changes and return to your store’s main screen.
How to Show Specific Collection On Shopify Homepage
If you’re looking to show off specific collections on your Shopify home page, there are a few things you can do.
Option 1: Use a featured collection
The first way to show off specific collections is to create a featured collection. This will give your visitors a designated place on your home page to see all of the items in that collection.
To create a featured collection, go to Shopify’s Settings screen and click on Collections. In the Collections settings screen, select Featured Collection and then enter a name for your collection. Click on Save Changes at the bottom of the screen.
Now when you browse your store’s home page, all of the items in your featured collection will be displayed prominently. You can also specify whether or not this collection is visible to customers who aren’t logged in to your store. To do this, click on the Edit link next to Visibility in the Collection Settings tab and change the setting from Public to Private if you want only registered users to be able to see this collection.
Option 2: Use widget areas
Another way to show specific collections on your Shopify home page is by using widget areas. Widgets are mini-apps that you can add onto any widget area on your site, including your homepage, sidebar, and footer. When visitors click on a widget area, they’ll be taken directly to your store’s home page with any collections that are currently enabled in that area.
Showing specific collections on your shopify homepage can be a great way to entice customers and show them what you have available. To do this, you’ll first need to create the collection and then set up some basic settings in your shopify admin area. Next, add the collection to your home page’s content section, configure the details, and finally publish the change. Once you’ve done all of this, you’re ready to start attracting customers who are interested in purchasing items from your new collection!