Viewing tags in shopify order list is a valuable tool that can help your store stay organized and improve customer experience. Here, we will show you how to do it and some of the benefits that come with tagging orders.
What Are Shopify Tags?
Shopify tags are important for store owners to keep track of order information and shipping. By default, Shopify lists all orders in chronological order, with the most recent entries at the top of the list. However, store owners can use tags to organize their orders in a specific way. For example, you might use tags to group orders by product or customer.
To view shopify tags in your order list:
1) Open the Order List page in your Shopify admin panel.
2) Click on the Orders tab at the top of the page.
3) Under “Order Details,” click on Tags.
4) In the Tags section, you’ll see a list of all your current tags. You can also create new tags here if you don’t have any already.
5) To view an order’s tag information, select it from the list and then click on its tag name. This will open up its details page, where you can see everything that’s related to that particular tag.
How to View Shopify Tags in Your Order List
If you want to view tags in your Shopify order list, follow these steps:
1. Navigate to your shop’s “Order Details” page.
2. To the right of the order’s title, click on the “Tags” tab.
3. In the “Tags” tab, you’ll see a list of all the tags associated with that order.
4. To view a specific tag, simply type its name into the search bar at the top of the page and hit enter.
If you’re looking to improve your Shopify shop’s efficiency and organization, learning how to view tags in your order list is a skill you’ll want to master. By understanding what tags are and how they work, you can more easily keep track of your orders and tasks, making your shop run smoother as a result. In the end, it pays to be well-informed – so make sure that tagging mastery is on your checklist!